Female Stormtrooper

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by pferris, Mar 13, 2013.

1. pferris

pferris New Member

2. jherazob

jherazob Member

3. Rogerio Silva

Rogerio Silva Active Member

That's really something! Already in my to do list... So many good models, so little time...
  4. dnalor

dnalor Active Member

i know the problem of time....
    building more models at the same time doesn't go faster...i tried
  5. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

6. Wojtee

Wojtee Member

Sure thing, I have even seen her completed. One problem - her head is off scale, the helmet should be about one third bigger. Imagine the size of her real head... got it?
  7. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Look at the waist and look at the breasts and tell me the designer was thinking about real-life proportions when he made that model. :wink:
  8. cadeus

cadeus New Member

I have her, but I haven't started yet. I am not that great at the little details yet.
  9. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

I have her, too. I love that model but I find the texture looks a bit blurred in some spots. I haven't printed the pages yet so that I cannot tell how it appears on paper but I suppose you could achieve an even better result if you rework some areas in a graphic program and if you use a new helmet with better detail.
  10. cadeus

cadeus New Member

When I finally build her I am planning to fiber-glass her, and then use a filler to round out the edges, sand her down and re-paint her. I use the same technique with my pepakura 1:1 scale armor projects. It's a lot more work, but it's fun! :)
  11. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

That's a good idea! Just imagine someone would make the figure posable..!
  12. madduc1098

madduc1098 New Member

would definately make it more watchable