Feeling better this week

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
I had 9 and 1/2 liters of fluid taken off this week and my hemoglobin is up to 12.

I feel pretty good and can walk around the nieghborhood for short strolls.

As bad as I was, I feel like a miracle. It wont last for long but I am taking the bait and running out all the line. Patzy and I made the decision to wait awhile on hospice as I think I may need more medical care than they will provide. When it came to signing the papers I felt like I was giving up.

Everyone has been most helpfull here, infact some guy down the street came by to rotate my tires for me since I dont drive the car.

Still waiting for him to bring them back and put them on.

Attachments

• red_neck_car.jpg
    red_neck_car.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 11

Gary S.

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
Gald to see you still have your sense of humor, Gil. Glad you are feeling better and getting around.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Funny stuff Gil! :) Its good to keep hearing from you. Best wishes with all of your decisions about care. You'll know best when you want to do what. Meanwhile keep it up!
Ralph

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Everyone has been most helpfull here, infact some guy down the street came by to rotate my tires for me since I dont drive the car.
Still waiting for him to bring them back and put them on.

I guess he just forgot to tell you how long he was going to "rotate" those tires.............on his car! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Living, is the good fight. Happy to see you're still "fighting". May the Grace of God be with you, and may fortune favor you.
Pete

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Ain't too much tread left on them thar see-ment blocks, Gil, but it shor is nice to see that yer still able to put on summore mileage yerself. ;):-D:-D

(And there's lots of us praying that you continue to do so) :thumb:

Wayne