Federation Starbase WIP

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Starship Builder, Apr 29, 2008.

1. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

If you don't hear from me for awhile send it via e-mail. I'll get it done and send you the build pics.
  2. logicman

logicman Greybeard

This is coming along nicely, people.:thumb:

A nice collaborative effort between CADing and painting.

I know I'll enjoy seeing the final results.

Thanks for sharing.
  3. thanks i nearly got unfolding done ill post pics of the unfolded parts so you can tell me if anything would work better
  4. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

looking goood guys !!:thumb::thumb:can someone tell me i keep seeing on ctjk1701 posts banned instead of his pic-is it my pc or has something
    happened ?
  5. The Hermit

The Hermit Member

im showing banned to as well

whats the cause of this
  6. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Out of respect for all the various parties involved, we do not publicly discuss the reasons behind the banning of members.
  7. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

:thumb:sorry no problem ekuth just thoght there was something wrong with my internet explorer or p.c displaying posts.:thumb:
  8. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I hope, if there are problems, the starbase project will get finished. I've been really looking forward to seeing the model finished.
  9. dont worry me a cj are still working on this via email i plan to have the new unfold done and sent to him for texturing
  10. hey guys nearly got the unfold done just the noying city buildings to do i have to get the tabs the right size or else it wont build properly and everything is labled on the pages just need numbering.
  11. ok guys unfolds done and sent to cj and just so you know there is a 25cm tall version and a 50cm tall version witch im working on supports for. and im also hoping to give some instruction with this besides just the PDO also there will be one avalible with a designation and without Such as starbase montgomery
  12. stackw

stackw Highly Dangerous Mind...

I'm doing one of that too... but mine is from a game mesh, just for fun (and for making a light for my table) lol....
  13. cool im still in progress of teaxtures on mine
  14. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

hi starship, any chance of a full size metleth and batleth ?:thumb:
  15. its very possible ;)
  16. yeah we are just working on the unfold
  17. THE DC

THE DC Member

Any new word on the kit? Been watching!
  18. still tinkereing with it working on another unfold then fo finale teaxtures
  19. THE DC

THE DC Member

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the test build!