Feb. voting and March photo contest

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
announce1 Just a reminder, if you haven't voted in the Feb. photo contest, the polls close tomorrow morning so this is your last chance for doing so. Right now it's a close race, so you vote could make the difference, (barring of course, a hanging-chad challenge):rolleyes: :rolleyes:

announce1 announce1 Secondly, you have a chance to show off your work in the March contest, be it on your layout, a diorama, your club's layout or any layout where you did or helped with the work. Just submit a picture of something you worked on that is completed, it's that simple. The whole layout doesn't have to be complete, just the portion that you are taking a picture of. Come on, there's got to be a bunch of you out there that has something worth submitting, I've seen your stuff, now get over to the March contest and submit something.:wave:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Just in case you haven't noticed, the Feb. voting was over weeks ago, and the March contest is just about in the same boat. We are down to a few days, March 31, sometime around midnight GMT we will close the contest and start the voting. If you haven't entered yet, you still have just a bit of time, so get with it...sign1 sign1

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
As Rod Stewart might sing, "tonight's the night, gunna be all right..." Well, he's right. The March contest ends tonight, just a scant few hours for you to dig out that favorite layout shot and get it posted. Ya can't win if you don't enter...:wave: :wave::wave: :wave:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Well, "tonight's the night" for the voting. A lot more of you voted than have in past contest, that's a good thing. If any of you haven't voted yet, the voting poll automatically closes tomorrow morning, so ya'd better hustle over there. In case you don't know where to go vote, try clicking on this link to take you there.

OH, and while you're there, we're running a beta test vote to see how the proposed contest using the gallery thumbnails works out. Go to the test vote thread, go to the gallery thumbnails through the link there, then come back and vote. I will open an opinion poll at the end of this week. This vote means has no significance other than it will provide me with the feedback I need to determin how future contests will be run. Besides, I think we all have a good time running the test.:wave: :wave:

Thanks,