Favorite

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by rustler, Jul 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rustler

rustler Member

hey as some of you already know i'm planning on buying a nitro 1/10 or 1/8 scale monster truck and i want to know which one you all would pick.
    1-Traxxas Revo
    2-XTM Mammonth
    3-T-Maxx
    4-Savage
    5-any others that you can think of
  2. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

I would go with the revo or the savage. The revo is just all out awesome, and the savage is durable as he11!!!
  3. rustler

rustler Member

yea but have u looked at the mammoth that thing is huge and durable
  4. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

My sisters boyfriend has a mammoth, it looked good, but I wasnt too impressed.
  5. rustler

rustler Member

well...anyone else
  6. pimp

pimp Active Member

yeah a thunder tiger ek-4 .70 series or a ofna twin titen the best u can get unless u want to go to larg scales like 1/4 or 1/6 or go t othe junk yard and get a crappy car but runs for cheap and get a steering servo made and a hi torq servo for the carb. and he11 u can even go full scale
  7. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I read in a mag a year or so ago that thunder tiger was gonna put a .90 in the ek-4 and ive seen a twin titan THAT THING IS HUGE
  8. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

pimp no offense, but put periods in your replys, its hard to read with no periods
  9. ericmcgehee

ericmcgehee Member

Battleship Aurora

if i had the money, i would go with the genesis. it has a 3 speed trany, a huge 5 hp engine. 7.5" tires,4 disc brakes,and is huge.the chasis is set up alot like the savage which is easy to work on too.
  10. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

i would also go with the genisis. that thing is sick
  11. lostdogeater

lostdogeater New Member

I heard that the genesis wasnt that great. I would go with either the savage or mammoth. Have you thoguht about an ofna pirate or some other ofna truck like the twin titan?
  12. rustler

rustler Member

no but now i'm kinda leaning torward the savage 25 since a lot of people have good things to say about it
  13. redheat

redheat Member

Keep leaning but lean the other way Revo
  14. rustler

rustler Member

i dont know everyone seems to like the savage and it looks neat not to metion it is 100$ less so i think im goin out to get the Savage 25
  15. monsterrcbuilder04

ok definatly dont get the genisis. i prefer the savage over it now.just got the new rcca today and had the genisis in it. it only tops out at 36mph with that big motor. the aftermarket is much better for savvy.but they rated the truck good still think the savvy is better and cheaper price. think the gen was $500. they say its good for ever nitro monster fan.
  16. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

make up you mind monsterrc! Just kidding
  17. rustler

rustler Member

what is the genisis
  18. rustler

rustler Member

how fast does the savage 25 go
  19. monsterrcbuilder04

genises is a monster truck built by cen. the savy goes 40+ out of the box. i trust the hpi company ovewr cen.hpi is like my favorite
  20. SAVAGE!!![}:)][}:)]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.