favorite videogames

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by X x AcE x X, Nov 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X x AcE x X

X x AcE x X New Member

list ur favorite videogames here...
    i would have to say vice city and madden '04
  2. duct tape

duct tape Guest

im an oldschool fan so heres my list
    any metroid game, the origional tetris on the gameboy (my high score is 229945 pts) all zelda games, all mario games, any old schol arcade style top-down shooter (especially tyrian 2000)chrono triger, the list goes on and on
  3. X x AcE x X

X x AcE x X New Member

i gotta agree about game boy tetris and every mario game in existence are up there with the best
  4. bLaZe

bLaZe Member

DELTA FORCE for PC is the COOLEST game. Vice city and gta3 are cool 2.
  5. I like wolfenstein enemy teretory
  6. Nitro Napalm

Nitro Napalm Member

i like sabrina the teenage witch
  7. Nitro Napalm

Nitro Napalm Member

loooooooooooooooool na! i like Soldier Of Fortune 2 Multiplayer On PC..OMG That Game Is SeXy! lol...i luv it!
  8. what have you been smokin nitro
  9. Nitro Napalm

Nitro Napalm Member

lol...trust me man sof2 is the best game on the pc...xcube boxgame Playsnes and all other consols
  10. imfast

imfast Member

i like alone in the dark and silent hill 1 2 and 3
  11. Nitro Napalm

Nitro Napalm Member

Cough Cough They Suck cough cough ... lol only kiddin but i dnt like aaaaalone in the dark (gay starting voice) lol ... sof2 ruleezz
  12. I like defend your castle, postal 2
  13. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

vice city for PC kicks but once I got NFS underground there was nooooooooooo going back, I do play it once in awhile tho. Ghost Recon kicks#@$%also so does real pool 2
  14. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Diablo II LOD. I have been playing the first one on and off since it came out in 97 and it still is fun.
  15. daytondaft

daytondaft Member

im a Socom fan(ps2), i got the second one this past christmas and i love playin it online ive spent countless hours playing that game............lol good times
  16. mastmec

mastmec Member

Any three of the Grand Turismo games.
  17. A J G 3 6 6

A J G 3 6 6 Member

photoshoot

Mastmec,there coming out with 4 this year i think
  18. mastmec

mastmec Member

19. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Yes the 4th GT is gonna make me buy a PS2. Each car was photographed with thousands of pictures to get every angle. The tracks were photo'ed 10,000 to 15,000 times per track and a laser was used in order to judge track height differences and angles. The engine still carries much of the same code but it has been reworked to be even more real. Just the work that went into it makes me want it. LOL. Although the first two kicked. All the above info I got from and issue of motor trend. Weird huh?
  20. timrock

timrock Active Member

i agree with the Turismo games.i am all about cars.i have the PS2 with Grand Turismo 3.i will get the next one that comes out.also,i can race people online.

they are more than a game.to me they are great Driving Simulations.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.