Favorite locos not used by your railroad.

chooch.42

Jan 23, 2007
Gibsonia, Pa.
i wish C&O had a ...ugh...BIG BOY :mrgreen:. I may love C&O hands down but i still admire HUGE steamers,no matter what road they were on :thumb:.--josh
Josh - Shame on you ! Big Boy, indeed ! I'm a PRR guy, and once thought of re-doing a C&O H-8 for the PENNSY - What a brutiful loco ! Bob C.

Kevinkrey

Jul 27, 2006
Saint Paul MN.
Im bringing a new railroad into the thread here, the DMIR! They had quite a few steam locos, but not much variety in diesel, SD45t-2's SD38-2,ac.dc versions, SD18's SD9'sand the wonderful SD'ms. They shared locos from other railroads and made some variety, but I dont like seeing much else in the arrowhead paint scheme, but I do like most all railroads in there own colors. I

nscaler711

Mar 23, 2007
CO MO
How Bout a PRR SD70M? GE Evolution? E7??? oh wait they had the E7's.....lol PRR GE P42? Any modern loco basically....hmm.....i would like a P42 done in PRR colors

w8jy

Mar 21, 2007
Au Gres, Michigan
The limited selection of steam in N scale frustrated me. The locos in the line I wanted were out of stock, and some DCC locos available were not run by my line.
So, I decided to model a freelance road. As long as I am chairman of the board, the line will run whatever power I want! Thank goodness I don't have any stockholders to answer to!