Farmer Pete dealing grass

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Strthoky, Jun 15, 2003.

1. Strthoky

Strthoky Member

Today I went out and added my first LPB's!!!!!!!!!! woo hooo... so I had to start my hardcore pretending... is it normal to make your lpb's talk to each other LOL j/k.....

anyways farmer pete is haggling with old man johnson over the price of hay.. in the back ground you can see farmer pete's two daughters doing their chores. that darn round bail hay gets pricey... I guess I am gonna have to help old man johnson out and smoke a few more ciggarettes so I can make him some more out of the filters LOL

2. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Nice mini-scene! You might want to come up with a less deadly way of making hay though.
  3. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Yeah, and at the price they are, there has to be a cheaper way to make hay......:D :D

I agree, neat scene.

4. interurban

interurban Active Member

Hi Strthoky, I love ya scene,
    hope you dont mind but I brought the sun up :D

Attached Files:

5. interurban

interurban Active Member

Midday so it must be time for a spot of tea;)

Great shots.

Attached Files:

6. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Cig filters as hay bales?!? That's darned clever! They look great!
  7. Strthoky

Strthoky Member

thanks tyson.. I appreciate that .. I know they are not the most healthy hay bails... but.. the material was handy ;)
  8. McFortner

McFortner Member

Hey, if you don't want to smoke them for the filters, you could always check out nearby buttcans for other peoples cigarette butts....

9. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

When I saw the title for this thread, I thought it was dealing with another type of cigarette!:D ;) :D

Great mini-scene, Strthoky!
    Hey, go ahead & tear those cigarettes up, & use them to make hay bales!:D :cool: :D
  10. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Great scene Strthoky! Good use of recycled materials as well. I like those figures - are they Preiser?

Also very prototypical in another way - women working while the men stand around yapping! LOL!!!!

11. Strthoky

Strthoky Member

yes they are preiser.
    I need to break down and buy one of thos boxes they have with the paint your own people...
  12. brakie

brakie Active Member

Great looking mini scene! Nice touch! :D
  13. jimmybeersa

jimmybeersa Member

Good Looking Male Chauvenist Pig LOL
    Those filter tips look like the real thing