Fantasy Football

trainworm

i'm really sorry guys....

but NONE OF YOU STAND A CHANCE!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D :D :D :D

I git the best defences in the league and the most consistent QB's....except that vick had to go and break his leg....but he will win it all for me when he comes back!

i had better go and start making some caskets...because y'all are gonna need em when i am through....:D :D

Pitchwife

Dreamer
To Quote Howard Cosell: "On any given sunday any team can beat any other team." We'll see who is crowing and who is bait when the dust settles. :D

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Originally posted by Pitchwife
To Quote Howard Cosell: "On any given sunday any team can beat any other team." We'll see who is crowing and who is bait when the dust settles. :D

yeah... But I don't have just "Any Other Team" LOL

Watch out Rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

Tyson Rayles

Well I have dropped 5 players because they went N/A, then had to bench one because of injured reserve, and I got a kicker I'm sweating cause he's listed is probable and he's my best one, and they haven't even played the first game yet!!! :eek: :eek: Could be a busy season. Just checked one of the other players' team, man what a bunch of wusses, he will be lucky if he wins a game all season. I won't mention any names but his initials are Rich Maiorano :p :D :D :D :D :D :D

N Gauger

Originally posted by rich maiorano
OK football starts thursday then all you can try to knock me off my thone:D :D :D :D :D Rich
:mad: :mad: :p :p :p :p :p :D ;) :cool: :) :rolleyes: ;) :p

Yeah, Rich and I heard you do most of your better work on the Throne! :D :D :D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tyson Rayles

Hmmmmmmmmm, we could have some REALLYYYYYYYYYYYY high scoring games this year. Under last years scoring I would have a 3 point edge going into the weekend. Under this system I have 9.35 points! :eek: :D :D :D

well well its trash talk this year well we will see TYSON got to keep my team from looking ahead but we will be ready:p :p :p :p :p :p :p Rich

mikey the bench the bench

Do some of my best reading there too:D :D :D :D :D ....mikey our benches they don't count..because if they did you would be winning by 1.3 points ...............rotflmaf:D :D :D :D :D :D Rich

N Gauger

Originally posted by rich maiorano
Do some of my best reading there too:D :D :D :D :D ....mikey our benches they don't count..because if they did you would be winning by 1.3 points ...............rotflmaf:D :D :D :D :D :D Rich

Yeah, I saw that LOL -- I thought you were talking about something else :) :)

Tyson Rayles

Congrats on a well played game Robin! Last year I won the first game then lost all but 2 of the rest of the games, maybe this will change my luck :eek: :rolleyes: :p :D !! Time to compost some worms!:D