Fantasy Football

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
:curse: Darn Robin, you and Mikey are sure quick to write me off!!! :curse: Got news for the both of you , it ain't over till the horizontally challenged woman sings and she doesn't even get to the stadium till about midnight tonite!!! :p :p :p Mikey we got us a close one and Ricky Williams needs to have a good nite as well as the Dolphin D, this might end up closer than the 3.33 game Robin and Clark had! :eek: :eek: :eek: See you at the game :wave:

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
Thanks Robin. I didn't even get a chance to check to see who won until just now. I was just checking to see the number of points you had setting on the bench. That's the tormenting thing about coaching, :mad: one week a player will be a dud so you bench him. The next week he's a superstar and you don't get any credit for it. :cry: It could have very easily gone the other direction.

I bet Tyson is chewing his fingernails. If Rickey Williams and the Miami defence can scrounge up 26.02 points tonight he can pull it out. Kind of like the game we had last week.

Here's wishing both teams good luck.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Visit site
Congrats on a good game Mikey! :) Best of luck to both you and Robin in your game next week. According to Las Vegas Clark is a 5-2 favorite to beat me. :p Being is he scores 300+ points a game and this was the only time I've ever broke 300 I would say Vegas is probably right, however I'll give it my best and see what happens. It's been pretty much a smoke and mirrors season for me anyway, maybe I'll be lucky for 1 more game. :D Clark now that we have gotten rid of the ribbon clerks :D :D :D it's time for our rubber match!!! :wave:

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
Visit site
Yep Tyson, this is what they call "for all the marbles". I just hope that my team plays football better than I played marbles as a kid. :D :D .

I was watching Ricky Williams very closely last night and didn't know how it would come out. First he'd make a great play, then he was out getting doctored on, then in again and out again, enough to drive you crazy. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Do you have any fingernails left?

One thing I've learned is that it's tough being a coach and having a favorite team at the same time. Too often it's "go!go!go!, not so far!, not so far!, not so far!"

Anyway, best of luck; make that almost all the best of luck this week. :cool: :cool: Either way, this has been a fun diversion. Thanks to everybody for making it interesting (even Rich :D :D :D :D ).

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Visit site
Thanks Robin! :) Clark it wasn't Ricky that was wearing on my nerves, it was watching the Dolphin D giving up one score after another :mad: :curse: :eek: :D ! I only have one favorite team, the "Ridgerunners" so I don't have your problem of knowing who to root for I guess. :D :D :D I wish you the best of luck in next week's game Clark, is long is it's BAD luck of course!
:D :D :D

BTW, who is this Rich you speak of??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :D :D :D Don't worry Rich I haven't forgotten you are still the defending Champion till the end of next weeks game. :) Enjoy your final week my friend, I know you will bounce back next year! :thumb: :wave:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by Tyson Rayles
Well Clark you got me!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :curse: :mad: Great game my friend, enjoy your Cyber Superbowl Championship!!! The rest of us will have to try again next year. :D :thumb: :wave:

BTW Clark, you headed for Disney World??? :D

Just so you know...... We spent the entire "Playoff Prize Fund" money on a couple Barrles of "Kentucky's Finest" for the Midnight Wonders -- to ease their pain. :D :D :D

This, of course, means there is no money left for "Dizzy World" Sorry Clark......... :( :( :( :(

Congrat's anyway!!!!!!!!

~~ Da Commish

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
Visit site
Boy, I tell you, it's been one he** of a month. The week before xmas I ended up in the hospital having surgery. :( The next week all I did was lay in bed and eat. They had a computer in the family room but I couldn't get at it.
Until just now I didn't even know what happened in the final games. :confused: :confused: :confused: I still don't know the particulars but it appears that I beat Tyson and am the Superbowl Champion so now I can strut for a bit. Like I say, I don't know the particulars of the final games but as long as I won that's all that counts. :D :D Don't know why I couldn't find the particulars. Either my password's have expired or they don't save the information for that long.

I am now in what they call a "swing bed". It's where you're not sick enough to justify being in the hospital but are not ready to go home. The doctors and I are hashing out what kind of rehab I'm going to get. At least I'm closer to home and a friend of mine loaned me his laptop so I don't feel so cut off from the world.

I'll have to get caught up on everything that's been going on while I've been gone. Just got the new issue of MR today. That'll keep me busy for awhile.

Thank's for not forgetting about me.

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
It's good to hear from you again Clark, Sorry about having to have surgery. Not an easy time I am sure.
Congratulations on your Superbowl win
Sorry Mikey for an insensitive remark which I edited out.:eek:ops: :eek:ops: :eek:ops:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by Matthyro
It's good to hear from you again Clark, Sorry about having to have surgery. Not an easy time I am sure.
Congratulations on your Superbowl win though and I guess we were lucky not to have a halftime show.

ROFL Robin... Don't even THINK of starting that here too :) :)
This is a no booby zone :) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :)