Status
Not open for further replies.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Eooooo KAy!!!!!!!!

"The Baldwins" are going to Kick Butt this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!

Annnnnny takers????????

heheheheheheeh The League is set up & all you have to do is:

PM me for the name & Password for our league or just reply to this post & I'll pm you the info :)

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

In order to join the league, just go to game front page listed above, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League".

You CAN NOT go any further without the Password & Name.. We're keeping this a Gauge Members Only league this year :) :) :)

They will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

Thegauge league is IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL

Any problems - PM ME ASAP!!! :)

~~~ The Commish ~~~

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Dats 'cause ya missd da e-mail :D :D

The Draft is set for sometime after August 20th - This gives us a few weeks to get some more players. There are 5 now, but we have room for 10 or more. :)

I'll do like I did last year--- I'll give you an e-mail 3 - 4 days Before the draft asking if "That Day" is ok... Then you will have to go in & organize your men & teams in your draft order. If you want to. Then I'll set the draft on automatic & random & we'll see how it turns out. :) :D :)

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Tyson Rayles said:
Thanks for the info Mikey, it would be nice if we could get 8-12 players and set up 2 divisions. Would be nice to know what happed to rich, I think he was the one that started this.
He was...... and I'm worried.... :(

That's why I'm leaving a month 'till we "HAVE" to draft - I PM'd him & I hope he can join us :) :) He asked me to set the League up last year - I went ahead & did it this year, so all he has to do is Jump on! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.