Fallout 3 models.

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by MTK, Jul 6, 2011.

1. MTK

MTK Active Member

Tried, but cannot download them. Can you tell the people over there that the site is not very intuitive? Sorry, but I've tried ti DL these files for two days. Thanks.
  2. lehcyfer

lehcyfer Member

In the middle of the page there is a thick green line and above it there is written:
    Click [Files]

3. MTK

MTK Active Member

Been there.... I'll try again though. Thanks.:thumb:
  4. MTK

MTK Active Member

Did that a hal a dozen times and kept linking in circles. Is there another forum where I might find this download? I really think it would be easier for the webmaster to stick the link to the file next to the name of the file, or at the bottom of the description....????:confused:

I'm at vault 112 now, so I don't know how much of the game I've got left and I really don't have a lot of time to play it right now anyway though.
  5. lehcyfer

lehcyfer Member

You have to register:

6. etopsirhc

etopsirhc n00b with ideas,Bad combo

yeah , but it allows u to get the really good stuff =D

like the mod for customizing everything u wear
    or better yet the build ur own town/base mod =D

some 1 should rip and make a full set of 1:1 power armor XD
    personally i'm a fan of the BOS T-51D style of power armor
  7. MTK

MTK Active Member

Doh! Now I know why it will not work.... Doh!:mrgreen:
  8. hall120

hall120 New Member

That AER9 Laser Rifle looked just like real.. O_O wanna one!!
  9. MTK

MTK Active Member

Yeah, there are several I have on the bench for doing at 1:1 scale, that and armor etc...
  10. MTK

MTK Active Member

Sorry for the extreme delay on this, but I will have a Pipboy 3000 card model and others, including the drill that goes with the diorama.
  11. Tintellaar

Tintellaar Member

WOW, super! I am a big fallout fan :) I am actually trying to build the Nuka Cola Vending Machine found out the on the net, and, I am struggling with how to piece it together as I have not found instructions... anyone completed it? Share your build? :)