Fairey swordfish

deckape

Ahoy
Ok fellas here is my just finished Model Card kit of the Fairey Swordfish Torpedo bomber. I just finished a building thread on this little Gem, I would like to share a few pictures of her to this forum I would like to thank Mr. Ron Hall for makeing this model possible for me to share with every one.

Attachments

• PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 28
  • PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 27
  • PICT0009.JPG
    PICT0009.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 22
  • PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 21

peter taft

Beautiful workmanship !

Hi Boats. Like i said on the other forum, you have made a fantastic job of this most beautiful aircraft - A very BIG thank you for sharing it here on Zealot too, much appreciated my friend. Look forward to your next great build. For this build, please accept this award:

Attachments

• Boats.JPG
    Boats.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 14

Ron Hall

Congratulations Boats. If you keep this up there may be a Knighthood in this
for you. Then we would all have to call you Sir Boats. Again Congratulations
are in order. Ron

deckape

A hardy well done thank you

Gentlemen

Scince I been on both forums for a short time I have never in my 69 and one half years have met such fine fellas . you make me feel lkke at home welcomed and I am very happy to share my love of this hobby to all you great bunch of guys.I am going to except that award with pride and honer to you all.
I have a home to come to although we are miles aprt from each other but my heart touchs al of yours.after getting this trophey award I feel misty

And thank you all for the support and replys on my Swordfish I have other builds comeing up on the Papermodlers forum I started a new build thread on my PBY it is going to be a fun build. I will post it here to as well. both forums are the same. again thank you very much for your friendship and most of all you treat me well

Boats

twinslet

Very nice work, Sir Boats! I'm especially interested in the pilot figure. It really adds to the model. If you can, can you get a few pics of the pilot (a little closer please) so I can see the sides and back and; tell us how you did it? Thank you, sir.

youngtiger1

Now, that is a nice choice of subject. I've always thought the Swordfish was a lovely looking plane. I'd be interested in building this into 1/32 ;)