F4F diorama almost complete!!!

Discussion in 'Dioramas & Displays' started by artistone, Dec 25, 2008.

1. artistone

artistone Member

This is a diorama similar to GMP's south pacific diorama. kinda a semi-beachy setting. I am currently wrking on some toolboxes and stuff, to make it as though it was being serviced. I am also looking for some scale figures. As usual, everything is made out of paper..

Attached Files:

2. Ronson2k3

Ronson2k3 Member

Pretty Shweet. You have the cowling off and you perhaps should have the prop off too ;). Looks really good so far though. I love the beach scene you made. Looking forward to seeing more.
  3. artistone

artistone Member

yes. the prop comes off, and spins. I hid a motor under the engine, and a small switch in the landing gear section.
  4. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Cool! Perhaps the canopy should be slid back/removed as the mechanics would probably need access to the cockpit. Of course that would mean an interior for the cockpit......:cool:
  5. artistone

artistone Member

yes. The canopy also slides back, the cockpit is also detailed with gauges , etc. Will post all pics when i get my new digicam. All the functions of an aircraft work. The undercarriage was designed and scratch built by me. Will post close-ups when it is done. Maybe i can find some paper pilots to fly it...
  6. artistone

artistone Member

some new pics of the cockpit, canopy, etc...

Attached Files:

7. artistone

artistone Member

sorry, the undercarriage pic should have been rotated..
  8. ferrari_5506

ferrari_5506 New Member

pretty plane