1. Ladies & gentlemen, I would like to announce that there is a new photo gallery section. You can create your own personal photo gallery (to include setting up your own albums). You can even post videos. You can also post and share photos in the galleries of others (if that person allows such), as well . ENJOY!!!

F2H Banshee & Canberra B(I)8 Models

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Sumato, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Sumato

Sumato Member

Hey, guys! Here are some photo-montages of two 1/32 scale aircraft:

1: F2H-3 Banshee

[​IMG]

2:English Electric Canberra B(I)8

[​IMG]

They are my first two offerings, both available from my new website: www.Skylinepapermodels.com. I will be posting photos here of all my new releases, which should be updated monthly.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. Richard

Richard Member

Sumato,

you don't know how long I've been waiting for someone to publish a model of the Canberra........
    Great work!

Cheers,
    Richard
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Nice builds! Are those wings on in the right direction? ;) heh heh Really though those are very unique - like them a lot.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you around. You will find this to be a great place :)
    Chris
  4. Sumato

Sumato Member

Yes, the wings are going the right direction. There is no wing sweep to the forward leading edges of the banshee. I checked, checked, and double & triple checked that fact when designing her. I still look at it at times and go "damn, that looks odd". But it's accurate. I am glad you like the pictures!
  5. Alcides

Alcides Member

Sumato welcome to the forum.

I interested in the Camberra. Could you post some detailed pictures?

Because for the price I expect an detailed model. So I want to see the copkit detail, the engines detail, etc. before to buy.

Regards
    Alcides
  6. Sumato

Sumato Member

Give me a day or two and I will post some more detailed pics for you!
  7. 46rob

46rob Member

I just received updated files with many improvements of the Banshee. I'm totally impressed with Sumato's work, both before and after
  8. Alcides

Alcides Member

Thanks for your opinion Rob.

by the way How is going your Lightning ? I like that plane. and the f80?

Regards
    Alcides
  9. 46rob

46rob Member

F-80? F-90? Both are slowly progressing. I put in a few hours per week on the F-90 and I've turned the Lightning over to some really talented guys for completion, as for me, the fun and challenge is in the desing of the basic model....not in the detailing and coloring. maybe around Christmas......
  10. bfam4t6

bfam4t6 Member

Wow! I took a short break from paper modeling and I come back to find a wonderful new designer with some great subjects. I stumbled upon cmdrted's guardian beta build which led me to this thread. Good for you for finally designing some of the "less popular" aircraft. Although it may be in the far future (I'm currently too busy for the dozens of kits still in a box), I would love to build the Banshee, the A5M, and the Guardian. If these are the first models you have for sale, I can't wait to see what you'll be producing in the future.
  11. loadmat

loadmat Member

Great work!

Is there a "Marines" or Canadian version of the Banshee in the works? You'll be getting an order from me post-haste. Also, Finally a Claude and Guardian. Please keep up the wonderful work. :eek:)

Thanks

Greg
  12. cdavenport

cdavenport Member

Not trying to tell you your business, but here is an idea for a model. It's a Marine Corp HH-53, but look at the camoflage. Notice anything unique. I have more pix if you are interested.

Welcome to the forum. Nice work you have there.

Attached Files:

13. hai, are your models free. If free please send me the files
  14. jagolden

jagolden Guest

Sumato,

Beautiful work on both models. Look forward to more in the future.

Was not able to access your web site. When I click the link, the page comes up blank and hangs.

Really want to go to it! :)
  15. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Over here Sumato put this reply up regarding the question about his site:

"Hey, Guys. Thanks for all of your concern. Rickstef sent a concered email to me wondering what happened. Here's the brief explanation. I am in fact working (very) full time as an airline pilot, based at JFK. It has put a real time constraint on my design work, but things are settling down now. I have in fact nearly completed a pair of De Havilland Sea Hornets, an F.20 and an F.21. The site is only down temporarily while the host redesigns their internal format. So don't worry folks, Skyline Paper Models should be back in business in about 20-30 days, by my estimate. Thanks again for all of your concern, and you will all be the first to know when the site's back up.

Jeremiah

Skyline Paper Models"

And to answer the question, his models are sold as digital downloads through his website. I don't remember all pricing, but the Claude was $5 US - pretty reasonable.