F16C from Halinski

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by ripper, Nov 24, 2005.

1. ripper

ripper Member

Dear all, recently I have finished my F16C from Halinski.It took me over a year, actually... But here it is... I applied the Kartonowka enhance kit plus a few additions (e.g. ladder...)

Exhaust plus brakes:

Brakes sideview:
  2. ripper

ripper Member

Gun nozzle:

Gun bay:

3. hpept

hpept Member

nice work! did it take a whole year to build? Wow... i'll never be able even to think about buying one of those kits... it would take forever for me. Do you have more pics to show about the model?
  4. Kaz

Kaz Member

Oh my gosh!

for sale,
    one cutting mat,
    two pairs of scissors,
    glue: slightly used,

5. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Beautiful build, which parts are the kartonowa enhancement parts? Which issue? This would probably take me 2 years if ever to build, once again great job.
  6. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

OKay..............where's the guy who said " paper dosen't look as good as plastic" !!!

Very neat model.........where did you get the tarmac it's setting on?

7. ripper

ripper Member

Kartonowka set

I don´t know, which edition of Kartonowka it was (I will post the title page when I got home), but it consisted of:
    - forward bays with electronical equipment
    - gun bay with gun
    - gun nozzle
    - aereal brakes
    - refuelling bay
    - handles and locks of cockpit cover
    - improved rockets

Then I added:
    - ladder
    - RBFs

The displaying stand I made mysel (the depicted one was the alpha version, I will display the better one I am using now...)
  8. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Very nice job. I agree with Bo where is the guy with the "paper dosen't look as good as plastic".
  9. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

Where did you get the Ramp(or runway patterm) for the kit, Ive treid to make my own but thats a mess

nice kit

John John