F-84G Thunderjet

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by exzealot, Dec 15, 2008.

1. exzealot

exzealot Member

To all,

I am glad that many of you enjoyed this design and build thread.

Some of you have expressed a desire to build this model. I plan to sell it through ecardmodels as a download - at a very reasonable price. But first, I need to create a set of instructions, and do some reformatting; and remember, CDAVENPORT will be building a trial run - and he will hopefully provide feedback to improve the model even more.

2. Janx

Janx Member

A beautiful model and an incredible build, thanks for the inspiration!
  3. Everything is true and straight. Bravo. So often builders get the virtical stabalizer crooked. yours is perfect
  4. I.Nicolae

I.Nicolae I.Nicolae

I wish to by like you .....after a long time and a lot of work probably,thanks for share your progect it is helping me to understand many things, keep impressing us up!!!
  5. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

ken when will this be available mate to all of us ?
  6. exzealot

exzealot Member

Hi Col. kurtz,

As we speak, maj cdavenport is building the test model, and I am putting together the assembly instructions.

After that, the model will be available as a download through Ecardmodels for a VERY reasonable price. Chris (cgutzmer) owns Ecardmodels and has agreed to help me establish how much. The idea for me isn't to make money; I have to charge something so that I am not cutting the legs out from under other designers who do want to make a little money for their efforts. I would hate to see our craft go the way the music industry did after the Internet provided a Pirate's Playground.

Hopefully by Christmas.

7. cdavenport

cdavenport Member

I have the parts printed out after waiting for the printer to return from the dead. It being Thanksgiving week and me being a teacher off for the week, I will make some headway on the model to show in the Forum.

Thus far, it's a beauty at whatever price is established!