F-5E Tiger II model needed!

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by PModel Rookie, Aug 17, 2008.

1. freddyman

freddyman newbie

pmodel rookie
    if you sign up for papermodelers.com and search for ''chawiakom'' you will find the most detailed 1/200 scale f-5/other planes you ever seen. hope this helps
  2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

freddyman, please don't dig up old threads like this, it's called "Necroposting", and 99% of the times, it's not useful. Chiawatkom is how this generous and prolific designer spells his name.
  3. Haereticus

Haereticus Member

It's reassuring to know I'm not the only newbie who made this mistake. Gotta check the dates! I usually just browse under 'New Posts' now.
  4. Zathros

Zathros Guest

It's not a big deal. These old threads can be a great source of information. Sometimes, you read one, and find it very interesting, make a post, and don't realize it's an old thread. Everyone has done it at some time or another. Recently, one of these type posts actually yielded a good response, from a member who had not posted in a long time. I can't say it's all bad. :)
  5. DarioCervantes

DarioCervantes New Member

Hello, im from mexico so sorry about my english
    Could you tell me why i cant download your models please?
    Because when i try it appears a message likt this:

DarioCervantes, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thanks and congratulation about your models, Dario
  6. Padre

Padre Member

You need 10 (ten) posts to download.
  7. DarioCervantes

Thanks alot Padre!
  8. DarioCervantes

Hello Padre, the problem continues could you help me please?
  9. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Tienes que estar aqui por un tiempito tambien. No queremos que los modelos vuelen del foro antes de que uno estaras un miembro primero, y de menos mas de unos semanas. :)
  10. DarioCervantes

Thanks very much Zathros:thumb:
  11. Zathros

Zathros Guest

No problem! :)
  12. micahrogers

micahrogers Active Member

Very nice planes
  13. Cristi

Cristi New Member

there are some free birds on juniorgeneral.org. you might find one there!