Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by modano1, Jan 10, 2006.

1. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

I still think the F-22 is the better looking acft. But then you look at the F-117 and relize that looks don't count. I have the YF-22 from Hobby Model and the one from P-model. The p-model is a great build but some what to small for my hands. I still need to try the Hobby Model one again. The fit just was not right when I built it. May be after the the B-52D Arc Light build I might give it another go. Or after I finsh the B-1B. So many Aircraft so Little time.
  2. modano1

modano1 Member

Where to buy?

Where can I find the Hobby Model model in the U.S.? The two websites that I have done buisness with do not have them available. Found the p-model one, looks great and I would like to purchase it, does anyone know how to navigate around this site?
  3. rickstef

rickstef Guest

best bet for the hobby model kit is Ebay.

best site for the westerner to purchase the P-model kits is Joseph Spinali's website, www.e-papermodels.com

4. modano1

modano1 Member

5. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Use Google.com's language tools to translate the page. There's a section in their mainpage's menu that is labeled how to purchase :D
  6. modano1

modano1 Member

Thank you for that Google tip, worked perfectly, now I just have to convert Yen to Dollars.

Thanks again
  7. rickstef

rickstef Guest

best online currency exchange rate site
  8. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

1 Yen is roughly equal to 1 US penny (usually a little less), so just as a quick rule put a decimal 2 spaces from the right of the yen price and you'll have a good rounded up guess at the cost. say 700 yen is roughly $7.00 US dollars.

9. modelincard

modelincard Member

Sorry for the misinformation. I heard that they were going to retire them a while ago, but I guess that fell through.
  10. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

There is a F22 at Fiddlers Green...not exactly what I'd call the BEST looking model, but it is an F22...hope this helps
  11. modano1

modano1 Member

Ordering the pmodel version, looks very nice, over 300 parts, ohh and when I order the F-22, I will also order the A-10 and SR-71, also great looking models. Thank you all, for the help.
  12. George

George Member

...sorry I forgot the much better..

...Hobby model 71 the other day....

Attached Files: