Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Commander Adama, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Building a Hornet, yeah:thumb:.

2. Few photo I'd like to share.

Attached Files:

3. Retired_for_now

Retired_for_now New Guy

Very nicely done! Working interiors next?

4. Thank you, interiors are coming. Had some fit problems, but now I have a better idea what to do on my T-38 build in a couple of months.

5. silveroxide

silveroxide Well-Known Member

Nicely done, but how hard is it going to be to do the interiors with the bodies done, especially on the helicopter?
  6. The helicopter will be the most difficult of all for the rear compartment, the jet no problem.
  7. anubix

anubix New Member

The F-18 is a great model
  8. Shin_kazama

Shin_kazama Member

where'd you get it?

is it free?

nice build there..
  9. massm4a1

massm4a1 New Member

just finished an A-10 warthog. almost got a hornet though. that will be next
  10. I'm almost with a KA-50 Russian Attack helicopter. I starting to long for my Apache Longbow days. Going to add some additional armaments.
  11. Space Boy

Space Boy Member

Great Job, well done!!! I like that "Hornet".:thumb:

12. Thanks, it's a chame I didn't get to finish it yet, currently oversea on contract job. I may start a build over here if I can find the glue I need to get started. Meet with Silveroxide in person, great modeller and great guy. I plan to start another Hornet because it is such a cool looking aircraft, I some pic's of my Ka-50 I built in NC, will post those soon.

13. Shin_kazama

Shin_kazama Member

nice work admiral....
    is that a free model? i like the form of the hornet series as well as flying virtual versions. building ninjatoes' viper and raider..
  14. l0rdg

l0rdg New Member

nice work there
  15. mato_kolo

mato_kolo New Member

very nice, i have model - something like this at home, i was build it before maybe 6 years.. but still it looks great, it was from magazine elekton + zenit (i don´t have a fotos sorry)
  16. Zathros

Zathros Guest

This thread is three years old, but to be honest, I'd like to know whatever happened the helicopter is incredible.
  17. giande

giande New Member

i really like the chopter look nice
  18. I finished both of them but gave them away. I do plan on doing another helo soon and post a build tread on it.

19. Zathros

Zathros Guest

That Helo lights up every Helo "like" button in my Brain!!! Are the plans available for that? I would love to have one. I spent many years at Sikorsky Aircraft and have a passion for helicopters, of any make! :)