F-14 Tomcat

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by peter taft, Apr 27, 2010.

1. mldixon

mldixon Member

Nice Job

Peter the model looks great, nice details , thanks for the link I will stick it in the pile. So many models so little time.
  2. nitsan46

nitsan46 New Member

good one :thumb:
  3. munnrah

munnrah New Member

Love all F-14!!!
  4. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Thanks guys for those nice comments, much appreciated :thumb:
  5. birder

birder member

That is beautiful Peter:thumb: (pics look good to me, too)
  6. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Thank you for your kind words, means a great deal to me :wave:
  7. Airborne82

Airborne82 Member

Great job! I have that kit too, but havent got around to building it yet, perhaps I should. That site has quite a few nice looking models! There is another F-14 free download at http://www.geocities.jp/ojimak_01/ He has several models, havent built any of his either though. Cheers
  8. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Thanks... Go for it, she is a really nice model to build. The other aircraft they have on the site are cool, when i get time i want to make each one, but i probably wouldn't scratch build a cart for them all, i did this just for the wife :mrgreen: Thanks again :wave:
  9. ferrari_5506

ferrari_5506 New Member

10. montee916

montee916 New Member

That is gorgeous. I've always loved the 'Cat ever since I saw the "Skystriker" in G.I. Joe.
  11. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Thank you very much, Cats are awesome for sure :thumb:
  12. ronin175

ronin175 New Member

I have that model and hope it looks as good as yours when its done.:mrgreen:
  13. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Thank you. I am sure yours will turn out fine - Have fun and enjoy the build, she's really nicely designed :thumb:
  14. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Where have you been hiding this beauty!! It is incredible! We have a perfect, flown and rolled right into the museum in Connecticut. You got this one right on the money!!
  15. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Hey.... Thanks Zath, glad you like her. She's been around a while now, on here and over there. Nice model to build.
  16. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I missed it over there, and over here seems to be like what over there was like when over here was what over there is becoming.....................like? She's a beauty, and I am glad I caught it!!
  17. madchuck

madchuck New Member

Nice build .
  18. l0rdg

l0rdg New Member

awesome build of such a great plane!
  19. hubo19

hubo19 New Member

OMG, I love the F14, this is a must have for me. Great build!
  20. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

A nice surprise seeing this thread come to life :cool: Thanks so much for the kind comments, i am just pleased you guys like her - i still have her.... well she belongs to my wife Chez, and she is looking after the Cat :thumb: