F-100D Super Sabre aka Hun

Ready. Coming soon in DeWayne's shop.

Model in Vietnam time livery, have cockpit, wheel wells, 4 bombs and 2 drop tanks.

DeWayne

Good Morning, All,
He has good reason for early announcement of the completion of the F-100. It is a real beauty.

A new release from Roman this morning. The first of the "Century Series" fighters, F-100D Super Saber in Viet Nam ( US service ) livery. 1:48-scale but not an easy build. Experience is suggested but anyone with moderate skills and patience should be able to build a beautiful representative of this first Mach One fighter.

http://www.teuton.org/dbarnett

Price increase coming July 1st. across the board.

DeWayne

dwgannon

Folks this is a very detailed model. I just bought it and I was shocked by the level of detail and the paint job. Truly outstanding. Your going to kick your self if you do not jump on this one. I am going to leave it at WOW!!!!!!

Darwin

I hate to see the cost increase, but can see the necessity to keep these little gems coming in a competative world. I suspect your line will still be the best bargain on the net, and we are getting a true value added, considering the step change in sophistication of the kits. I'm glad you decided to keep the store open. my friend. Do whatever is needed to keep it that way.

T

Texman

WOW DeWayne! I thought you told us it was going to
be a small price increase! (Hee Hee hee)

Ray

yaniv

i want to say thenks here for darwin & DeWayne
for help me got this blaster model so fast
thenks alot my freands :)

DeWayne

Yaniv, there were several others that also offered to assist in your receiving the model. A crazy lot we are.
Thanks to all who offered. May the card model gods favor you one and all.
DeWayne

bfam4t6

What a speedy delivery. I ordered last night before going to bed and when I got up this morning it was waiting in my email. Thank you DeWayne and Roman.

The model looks awesome. I'm waiting on a new color ink cartridge right now, but hopefully I will be able to start building it later tonight. I HIGHLY recommend the model to any vietnam jet fan. The coloring and weathering effects look extremely realistic on the screen. I have no doubt that they will look even better on paper. If you're interseted....buy it For $2 (for another 2 days) you won't be dissapointed. It's got a cockpit, wheel wells, weathering.....it could easily survive an upscale to 1/33 without any detail modifications needed.

Thanks again Roman for the great design and DeWayne for the excellent service.