EZday's layout party

ezdays

Out AZ way
Thanks guys. Yeah, it does kinda spiffy up the community. The residents are all happy and the federal govrnment is pleased to have done their part in forcing the community to comply with some outdated and outlandish regulation. sign1 sign1

I'm much more satified with the apprearence. I'm sure there isn't anyone else on this board that had ever torn out a part of their layout just because they didn't like the looks....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yeah, sure.:D:D

viperman

zedob said:
Are you modeling the world's largest measuring tape, or is that Stanley's new corporate office building?
A little late to be replying to this, but...

Stanley has to have some sort of a marketing ploy. Just think of this as the tape measure version of the world's largest ball of twine :rolleyes:

The progress looks great. Hopefully some work can get done on my layout this weekend. So far it pretty much looks like a couple sheets of plywood on legs, with track tacked down, and a big sheet of styrofoam filling in one gap (because that's what it is so far - but at least it runs!)