ezdays hits 5000

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Don, I just congratulated Mikey for his 6000 mark, when I noted that you just hit the 5000. So I'm sending you my congratulations as well as a very big Thank You for all your great work and the countless hours of your time. :wave::wave::thumb::thumb::thumb::wave::wave:

I think we Gaugians have an administration team of which we can be proud of! You two guys really are pulling the train! train97

Ron

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Geeze, I think I'm gunna cry....:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm touched.:wave:

With all my nonsense I was hoping that you all could pick through and find some shread of decent information there.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I have to admit though, that I get a lot more out of this than I give. It's fun, it's rewarding and besides, Mikey promised to tell me someday what's behind that big blue door at the end of the hallway, you know, the one with the bars and big, big padlock on it......sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
RailRon said:
Don, I just congratulated Mikey for his 6000 mark, when I noted that you just hit the 5000. So I'm sending you my congratulations as well as a very big Thank You for all your great work and the countless hours of your time. :wave::wave::thumb::thumb::thumb::wave::wave:

I think we Gaugians have an administration team of which we can be proud of! You two guys really are pulling the train! train97

Ron
Ron:

Don & I were talking about that over the weekend. We both knew we were both getting near the "rollover numbers" :D :D :D If it weren't for the Challenges - he would have got there first :) It was neat keeping track (pun intended) of each other :) :)

........ And as for us Two - we do like doing this - but we have a bunch of great... no - "I'm" allowed to say "Fantastic (IMHO)" Moderators that make our Admin jobs really easy :) :) :)

Thanks - as always - for the kind comments... We really appreciate feedback to reinforce why we are here :) :) :)

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
N Gauger said:
Ron:

Don & I were talking about that over the weekend. We both knew we were both getting near the "rollover numbers" :D :D :D If it weren't for the Challenges - he would have got there first :) It was neat keeping track (pun intended) of each other :) :)

........ And as for us Two - we do like doing this - but we have a bunch of great... no - "I'm" allowed to say "Fantastic (IMHO)" Moderators that make our Admin jobs really easy :) :) :)

Thanks - as always - for the kind comments... We really appreciate feedback to reinforce why we are here :) :) :)
Let's see, the hours are a drag, you're on call 24/7:sleeping:, the pay is non-existant and the lock on the executive washroom is continually broken.:curse: Sometimes we're traffic cops, sometimes confessors of all that is wrong in this world, sometimes we can actually help someone and on top of that, Mikey still can't make a decent pot of coffee.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yeah, he's right though, this is a great job and we get to work with a fine bunch of people. :wave: :wave: We get back more than we give and that's great for us.:thumb:

I'm proud to be here and I know Mikey is too and we're always pleased to hear that others think we're doing just fine. :D :D :D :D

bounce7 balloon6 bounce7 balloon6

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Con grat u lations Don, on a job well done, 5000 post and not a dud amonst them.... you have done the gauge proud, with all the information you have given... Thanks friend... steve:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: