Explain yourself!

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by alfadoc, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Mine is my name Paul H Bell. Simple.
  2. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Cmdrted; Cmdr -Commander, My name Ted. Also, CMDR.Ted= Cool Man Doctor Ted!
  3. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Also, Card Modeling Doctor Ted!

4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

duh..... :D
  5. dinsour

dinsour Member

Dinsour was supposed to be Dinasour, because I am one (old as one anyway ). But I also can't spell. When I entered it , It took the name so I kept it. I use it on all the forums I go on, It is also my E-MAIL name on adelphia cable power link.

---73 Ron :cry:
  6. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Your only as old as you feel Ron.
    Age is only a count of how many times you have traveled around the sun on this big blue planet.
    In the grand scheme of things, you are as old as a spring daisy, my friend!

Oh yeah, I missed your birthday the other day and I apologize for that, so,

Happy belated Birthday, Dinsour!

I hope you had very enjoyable day, sir, and may you have many many more!
  7. blueeyedbear

blueeyedbear Member

I am a Native American, and blueeyedbear is the translation of my tribal name.

8. RM_clermont

RM_clermont Member

RM = my two names (Remy et Michel); Clermont (surname). By the way... Ron.. if there is gonna be alcohol and girls in your birthday... can I get In?? Congrats pal :)
  9. airbob

airbob Member

Aw you guys have such cool ways to explain your "handle"....me ....mine is just boring.....name BOb and I like building aircraft.....maybe I should change it to "Zepplin Dude"....or maybe "Iceman" from the cool dude in "Top Gun"....or maybe.........:razz: ....Bob out....
  10. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

wun wing low, as in flying a bit on the skew..... I heard the name years and years ago in reference to a famous Korean ace pilot who had flown for that famous war lord Cash My Chek.

MMMM, I'm picking up a hint of The Goon Show here......

11. sdk2knbk

sdk2knbk Guest

I should have come up with something better for here, but didn't think to, Sdk2knbk is just my aol screenname. I wanted something more distinctive than my original "scottk". I started to get other sk's spam and IM's, and didin't like it. AOL wouldn't let me delete it, so I just made a new one. S-my initial, D-my wife's, K-our last name, 2-second screen name, knbk-a shortening of Killenbeck.

Scott K.
  12. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

During my military career, I had volcanic ash dumped on me from three different volcanos. The first was in 1970 when, I believe St. Augustine or something like that not far down the Aleutian Island chain from Anchorage, dusted Elmendorf AFB and the Anchorage area.

The second was Mt. St. Helens when she blew in 1980. I was assigned to the USAF Survival School at Fairchild AFB, 20 miles west of Spokane, Washington. Four inches of ash fell on us and those of us at the school turned it into a nuclear fallout exercise. Then we cleaned up.

Finally, I was at Clark AB, The Philippines, when Mt. Pinatubo destroyed the base in 1991. I "ran" from that eruption to the base of another volcano 10 miles away, then went back to a totally bizarre world of grayness.

Now I live in central Oregon, 25 miles from the closest volcano, surrounded by volcanos, waiting for the next one in my life.
  13. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Dude!!! I'm noticing a trend....

Stay away from me.....

14. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I don't think I will be visiting you, Ashrunner. I have enough bad luck of my own.
  15. dinsour

dinsour Member

Thanks Amazyah. I hope to sqoeezout a couple more, but you never know.

And RM. there were girls at the party. but they were all my grand daughters and 2 were greatgrand kids
    73 Ron
  16. popala

popala Member

A non-imaginative, practical and boring: popala - Pawel Opala.
    Reading this (excellent) thread I realized that I should have been more creative.
  17. Millimodels

Millimodels Member

Millimodels seems to me to follow on naturally from Micromodels so thats what I call my designs seeing as they are supposed to follow on from the original Micromodels.
  18. Loopy

Loopy Member

Loopy, as in Lupo or Wolf, was called a Lone Wolf at one time cause I don't like lots of people around me, and prefer working alone. Nobody else to blame if something goes wrong! :grin:
  19. cardmodeler

cardmodeler Member

Cardmodeler...hmmm, let's see...
  20. nx13688

nx13688 Member

NX13688 = N-number from SJ Wittman's "Bonzo" racer in '39.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.