Excuse me while I whip this out...

By the honorable admins and mods of this here site, I am the duly appointed new member of Zealot Hobby Forum.

Figured I'd drop an intro into the forums to get the face out. So far I've got a few builds under my belt and a 'to build' list that's several pages long, but that's not gonna stop me from looking for more great models.

I'm currently looking for some help in modeling some of the multiplayer characters from Conker Live & Reloaded, though I think that will be me just stumbling through it all indefinitely.

I'm also looking for the Piranha model from Wipeout Pulse, and I know about Alien99's website with the Pure craft on it, but he's still 5 designs away from the Pure Piranha :sad: I can wait a bit though...

Anyway, here's the first model I ever built, Kingdom Hearts' Kurt Zisa boss by Ninjatoes. Supposed to be in color but, with no C or Y, you do what you can. Also used plain print paper because I had no idea about the necessity of heavier paper when I first jumped in and tried to swim. Then the other model is the only other model I've photographed, M-O from Wall-E which I don't remember who made it, though I found it on Paper-replika. Got more in the works and I'll post 'em when I finish but I guess that's all for now.

Thanks for checking out my intro. Catch you around here.

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 8
  • MOb.jpg
    MOb.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 9

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard and that first photo is great, it would make a good defiler for Warhammer Chaos Spacemarines. Keep on building, enjoy and see you around the forums.

greentree

Feb 16, 2011
Yes welcome! I agree with above, really nice photograph. I look forward to your confributions to the forum!