Excited Noob.

Ikoth

Mar 26, 2013
Hi all,

I only stumbled upon the world of paper modelling a few days ago and I'm absolutely stunned at what's possible.

My main area of interest will be space / sci-fi models. I've not attempted any builds yet, but I've ordered some paper / card stock and a cutting mat, steel rulers and various scalpels off ebay and I can't wait to get started.

I'll try to keep the dumb questions to a minimum.

Cheers,

I.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.

You have come to the right place for both space and sci-fi models. There are many members here (including me) who are heavily into both and are willing to help you out any way we can to do so.
As for "STUPID QUESTIONS", there really is no such thing. If you do not know or do not understand something, do not be afraid to ask.
That is what this forum (and community) is for. We are here to promote this wonderful hobby and help those (like you) who want to learn new skills and techniques, and improve the ones that they already have.

If there is any particular model that you are looking for as your first, or would like to entertain suggestions, by all means please ask.

When you do find the model that you would like to start with, please post a build thread.
Build threads are a good way to show off your work and show area that you may need help with.

Once again, welcome aboard. I look forward to seeing your work.