Everyones favorite band???

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by bLaZe, Oct 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bLaZe

bLaZe Member

Hey evry1 I'm new to this forum and I just wanted to get 2 no some ppl. I gotta say mines Linkin Park.
  2. bandit1

bandit1 Member

hey, good topic, my fav. right now is 20 Dead Camels. I urge every1 to check em outm there pretty cool.
  3. bLaZe

bLaZe Member

lol nvr heard of em but ill check em out
  4. t3infernus

t3infernus Member

Does nelly, ashanti, or ludacris count as bands? Haha, i guess you could say im not "into rock" really...i can't tolerate any sort of rock, EXCEPT limp bizkit, they're ok, but other than that my CD's include: The Source Presents Hip-Hop Hits Vol. 6/Nelly-Country grammar/Nappy Roots-Watermelon, Chicken, and Gritz/Chingy/Cam'ron-Come Home With Me/Nas-Stillmatic/Darude-Before The Storm(Techno)/Limp Bizkit-Chocolate Starfish and The Hotdog Flavored Water/Eminem-The Eminem Show/Ashanti/Big Tymers and 4 CDs i burnt myself, all consisting of Rap/hip-hop/R&B. Also, I dont really know why i like it, but i love 70's funk and soul music...(no, im not black either haha and dont make fun of me man...)I got the Millenium Funk CD. [8D]:D:D[8D]:D:D[8D]
  5. bLaZe

bLaZe Member

I can understand the big smileys at the end but the "cool" ones dont quite fit that. Na I'm jk ya I like alot of that stuf 2. Chingy is AWESOME. Holidae In is his best work. I like em all except The limp biscits. I think the drive BMW's:D:D:D Neway I like rock, punk, hip hop, and R&B.(I can tell ure not black by the way u act)
  6. t3infernus

t3infernus Member

Haha, for-shizzle, my great nizzle, I am black! I do insist. haha yea but i like they're music but a lot of people r like "yur not black, yur white, LISTEN TO ROCK" but i cant stand rock...so i dont. lol so did holidae inn just like come out recently? causei've had his cd for a while and all a sudden everyone's like "dude holidae inn's the best song" im like "dude it's been out for a while" lol
  7. bLaZe

bLaZe Member

lol ya i like rap too. Ever since Vanilla ice and Eminem (who's music is crap) alot of white ppl have gotten into rap. I think holidae in is fairly new, that or they just started playin it on my station. It is a VERY good song though. Ludacris has the best part(of course cuz hes the best rapper)
  8. t3infernus

t3infernus Member

Vanilla Ice is a poor reason to start liking rap...but em's ok. But that's not y i listen to it, ever sicne i was about 10, i loved bass and subwoofers...it was so wierd, cause when i talked about it at the time, no one my age new or cared about what i was talking about, and anyone older didnt care cause i was like 10 haha. But rap just has good beat...i'd listen w/o eminem, but im really into R&B also, like Fabolous i really like.

With holidae inn, luda has the best part cause he pretty much heads Disturbing Tha Peace, his record label, which chingy is newly a part of.
  9. bLaZe

bLaZe Member

ya i dont vannila ice either, hate em too but ure right hes got good rythem. All his good songs he didnt write. I think he drives a BMW too. :) ya Luda rox
  10. t3infernus

t3infernus Member

i wasnt talkin bout ice w/the beats, i only heard a few songs and he's a poor excuse for a rapper. u got a prob w/beemers?? punk?
  11. bLaZe

bLaZe Member

QUOTE: "ya i dont like vannila ice either, hate em too but ure right hes got good rythem. All his good songs he didnt write. I think he drives a BMW too. :) ya Luda rox"

when i said "hate em too" i then changed the subject to eminem. I agree vanilla ice is a discrace to rap. Ya I am dissin beemers, Punk, lmao nah they just dont appeal to me at all.
  12. t3infernus

t3infernus Member

have you ever seen a 745i?
  13. CaNaDiAnRaCeR

CaNaDiAnRaCeR Member

My friend has a 733i
  14. bLaZe

bLaZe Member

lol now u guys lost me lol.
  15. t3infernus

t3infernus Member

16. izlomhcs

izlomhcs New Member

all time favorite is metallica (black album) and bmw sucks... have you ever had to work on them. what a mess
    and on vanilla ice.. i was listening when he originally came out he was cool.. a coupple years aho he came out w/ some rap metal it was pretty dark and crazy maby not great but it was tolerable
  17. CaNaDiAnRaCeR

CaNaDiAnRaCeR Member

well not really my friends' cause he's only 13, I meant his dad. Excellent condition. It's a 1986 i think. Even has the new car smell. Inline 6, sunroof, automatic, new paint job and new wheels and exaust system. sounds sweet.
  18. t3infernus

t3infernus Member

Man, im gonna work my @ss off all the time, keep savin and savin and i dont care if i dont get it before senior year, im gettin a Dodge Neon SRT-4. Im gonna find SOME WAY to get my dad to help pay some. That is the baddest car under $20,000. And the fastest.
  19. bLaZe

bLaZe Member

lol ive saved up 3500 bucks so far and i wanna get a red corvette. Ahhh thatl be a beutiful day.
  20. bandit1

bandit1 Member

t3, my friend is 13, like me, and is dieing to wait for highschool when he can hopefully get the Neon SRT-4. i have to admitt, its a pretty bad @ss car for the size and price.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.