Everybody in the pool!

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
My 12 year old godson who lives out of state gave me this Bachman pool scene last year after visiting us and most enjoying my model railroad and the times I took him swimming at my local health club. He sent me this gift for Christmas that combines both interests. It took me a little time to find a good spot for the scene on my layout but I finally decided the farm house family needed a swimming pool more than they needed a chicken coop! :) I altered the scene to accomodate my godson's gift and added these cool LPBs who are soaking up the sun and having a ball! I'm emailing this pic to my godson so he can see it before his next visit.
Pass the suntan lotion!
Ralph

Attachments

• pool.jpg
    pool.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 291

shaygetz

As a Nationally Certified Pool Operator, as long as your Ph. is between 7.2 and 7.6, your chlorine at 1-2 ppm, and you have a life ring, shepherd's hook, backboard and a State Certified CPO within 15 minutes of your pool's location, I'm happy for ya. Don't forget to post a Pool Rules sign using lettering at least an 1 1/2" tall, paint "NO DIVING" in 4" letters near every depth mark---you DO have those, don't you.... blah, blah blah....:p :p :p :D :D :D :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Hey Shaygetz, watta' ya' mean no diving when there is a diving board at one end of the pool me thinks.
Nice mini scene Ralph

Clerk

That is looking great Ralph. I just finished a scratch built house with a pool in the back yard with diving board, several people in bathing suits. I have two cameras and neither one will take close ups. Don't have enough moola to buy another one that will. :cry: :cry:

jon-monon

Looks great Ralph!

I'm in a lab coat in a warm room, and I'd be ready to jump in right now if I were about 1/100 the size I am!

:D :D :D

marnlq

Ralph said:
My 12 year old godson who lives out of state gave me this Bachman pool scene last year after visiting us and most enjoying my model railroad and the times I took him swimming at my local health club. He sent me this gift for Christmas that combines both interests. It took me a little time to find a good spot for the scene on my layout but I finally decided the farm house family needed a swimming pool more than they needed a chicken coop! :) I altered the scene to accomodate my godson's gift and added these cool LPBs who are soaking up the sun and having a ball! I'm emailing this pic to my godson so he can see it before his next visit.
Pass the suntan lotion!
Ralph
Should it is in China, the pool will be filled with crowded people, haha!

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Plenty of room marnlq! :) Welcome!
I like your avatar...is it a Chinese railroad symbol?
Ralph

marnlq

Ralph said:
Plenty of room marnlq! :) Welcome!
I like your avatar...is it a Chinese railroad symbol?
Ralph
Thank you Ralph, Yes you are right, you could find this symbol everywhere along tracks in China:)

I like your kits. We also have Bachmann here in China (actually it is almost the only make in China market) but do not have so many kits/accessories available. The market volume here is very limited that the manufacturers are not willing to invest much:( Admiring...

marnlq

BTW, is it of HO scale or N scale? Majority proportion of modelers in China are playing with HO scale because Chinese trains are made in HO scale only. But it seems too large for the layout.

belg

I think the scene is wonderful but I think you should post one more sign. Welcome to our OOL notice there's no P in it and lets keep it that way.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Its HO marnlq. Belg, I clearly recall from childhood a sign on a neighbor's pool that read "Please don't pee in our pool, we don't swim in your toilet".....hadn't occurred to me how much of a problem this must be that professional signs needed to be made! :)
Ralph