Every cloud has a silver lining

Why me

:wave: :D :thumb: Well guys after the past few days with my layout being killed off by my good pal i was to be honest feeling sorry for myself well that dont sove the problem so i took it by the horns and dug deep into my home theater boxes of crap and found some real nice valve set amps phoned a friend of mine up was around my house quicker than a rat up a drain pipe gave me £400 cash there and then i was happy with £150 so you see not that bad after all thankyou lord for me keeping things lol.mike

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
thats great to here,i guess that money is going to replace your turnouts that were glued?if so great to here good news.--josh

Why me

And my wifey tells mr to trow things out wonder what other gems i have lying about i di keep some crap lol but its paid for new points ty lord.mike

Why me

12.16midday here just got home from local hobby shop got all me bits i needed and a nice few £ left over just given wifey the change to treat herself to nice bottle of perfume and wine she likes so we all win nice that feeling.mike