Evening time at Cooncreek

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Evening has arrived, but still things to do.
Shamus
eve01.jpg

eve02.jpg

eve03.jpg

eve04.jpg

eve05.jpg

eve06.jpg

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Shamus excellent pic's and work you present things in a new light and it gives it new life. I'm wondering how is it that you can put more than one photo in your posts I have never been able to figure that out? Pat

Paul, as I've said in the past, your mini-scenes are always creative and very well done! And here's more proof of that statement in this thread! :thumb:

But your use of lights to create an evening or nighttime scene really adds a whole new dimension to the mini-scene concept and the level of reality. And then there's the fun of photographing these night scenes. I've really got to start adding lights to some of my models. :wave:

nalmeida

Nov 12, 2003
Lisboa - Portugal
nalmeida.web.pt
Expanding on the idea!

Well, first of all I must say the pictures are astounding! Interestingly and, on behalf of realism, I tought it would be fun to have an electric production plant on a layout, does anyone have any pictures of electric plants that would adequate to a logging layout?

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Many thanks once again friends.

Hey Mike, can't wait to see some of your structures with lights working at night.
Cheers
Shamus

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
It's awesome, how you caught the atmosphere again by adding those lights and getting the ideal exposure time for these evening shots.

So we're in for one more treat of your talents. Great!

Ron