Eve Online spaceship models?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by cgutzmer, Dec 17, 2007.

1. MurdocMurloc

MurdocMurloc New Member

Are people still interested in the ship 3D Models? I could upload them if somebody wants them.
  2. LordPuki

LordPuki New Member

Hello, I was wondering if anybody could help me out. Everytime I try to click on one of the links to pticu's models I get a "sorry we can't find this address" message. Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem? And if so, would it be possible for someone to please send me copies of the models?
  3. Grimsteruk

Grimsteruk New Member

Nope, all the links are broken, I don't have them either...
  4. stackw

stackw Highly Dangerous Mind...

It' just me or the bu-fu links from pticu are really not working?
  5. Mauiman

Mauiman Member

Hello there. I have been searching for the minmitar rifter and I have been coming up empty in all my searches. I used to have it on my external hard drive but the darn thing had a great fall and crashed thus destroyed much valuable data the rifter with it along with a great deal of other paper models that I had stored. Heck a friend of mine with the aid of one of his friends spent a good 5 - 6 years perhaps ten years gathering paper models and I had those given to me and in that crash they were lost too. I am talking about a good 50+ GB's of Paper models.
  6. the4ce

the4ce Member

7. Illuminartist

Illuminartist New Member

yes please! i cannot get triexporter to work and im desperate for all the models, mainly the gallente ones but all of them would be awesome!!

8. Virtuozzo

Virtuozzo New Member

nope, all gone.
  9. kolczyk

kolczyk New Member

Hey there i want to make model or few from eve. I used triexporter to grab .obj (3d model) and .dds (textures). But i have problem. Im starting pepakura viewer, opening 3d model etc everything is ok but when im adding textures (converted .dds file to .jpg) they all mixed. In triexporter i have to click 4times to add all textures in 3d model and in pepakura is the same thing (4 mapping textures). So what i must do? Extract somehow 4 files from .dds and add them separatly? But how? ;o
  10. kolczyk

kolczyk New Member

nvm i know how to do it now :) time to make 300+ eve models :)
  11. kolczyk

kolczyk New Member

Im almost done with Augoror model. Here is some preview.