evader st or bx which 1 ?

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by skidilydidily1, Jun 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. which would u say was better ? an why ? because i ont see much diffrence
  2. rustler

rustler Member

have u typed the cars in the internet and read information on them
  3. bandit1

bandit1 Member

the only difference that really matter's is the type of suspension, and how much tire patch u want in the front. Stadium trucks have a wider tire, therefor it gives u a bigger patch for traction. buggies have a really narrow front tires, which give it less grip, but lighter wieght. I'll soon be getting an rc10b4(a buggy) simply for the amount of tuning u can do, and the lighter weight of it, compared to a stadium truck.
  4. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

well if you want to do some bashing then i would suggest the stadium truck. my buggy is nice but not much of a basher. most people i know that started out with stadium trucks want to convert to buggies but then other people want to do the opposite.
  5. jlmoreno911

jlmoreno911 Member

If its for bashing I would suggest a truck, but if you want to race, both are good but I would say it depends on what they are racing at your local track. or if they only offer amature or beginner racing in stadium trucks or in buggy class.

Another thing you might consider is with a truck you can put almost any type of body on it with slight modifications.

Good luck, which-ever way you decide to go...
  6. i just want it to mess around with for a while just to get used to them in my garden an messing around on jumps , then soon go into nitro , but thats a while down the line yet :)
  7. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

stadium the f you wanna do real offroading
  8. monsterrcbuilder04

deffinatly go stadium.the buggy bounces around a lot. it still goes off jumps good but not in the grass. i dug up the ground so it would be smooth
  9. yea i think i will go with a stadium truck , i have seen a few nice ones in a magazine but they r nitro what good electric ones can i get apart from the evader ?
  10. rustler

rustler Member

an electric traxxas rustler
  11. bandit1

bandit1 Member

theres also the rc10t4 and t3 that are good ones. although theyre more expensive, there better quality, and can prolly be madded more heavily for future wants.
  12. yea i like the rc10t4 dunno what hop ups u can get tho ?
  13. monsterrcbuilder04

you can get almost anything for the rc10. i would get the evader over the rustler.
  14. rustler

rustler Member

really why? have have both the rustler and the evader and i pick the rustler over it anyday
  15. monsterrcbuilder04

well i dont own them but i liked the evader more for a beginner car because rtr it comes with better electronics. i only drove them a couple times and ididnt get to do any work on them but my bandit is alomost the same thing. i'll have to ask my friend how he feels about his evader cause he just got a t4. i'll ask for a comparison
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.