EVA Pod wanted

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by paperbasherpete, Oct 13, 2007.

1. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Thank uhu02 for uploading this to the board. I wanted to help but was bound by the forum rules. Looking forward to your C3PO and any of your other work. You do very good work.
  2. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Thank you, CJTK, for helping to enforce those rules. We're treading new ground all the time with papermodels, and we appreciate all our members who help make this board, and this hobby, the wonderful thing that it is.

KUDOS to you! :woot1:

And also to Uhu for making his incredible models available to us! :thumb:
  3. J Ricketts

J Ricketts New Member

The links are working now, just wasn't sure if uhu02 blog site was down or my browser settings were wrong!, i understand about the forum rules now, my apologies if i confused anyone.:oops:

Big thanks to uhu02 for his generosity in sharing with members what is an absolutley superb Pod model.
  4. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

No, no. It was me. I was confrused about the appropriate way of sharing info, or data that was freely available.

My bad.:thumb:
  5. uhu02

uhu02 Active Member

I tried it…however, POD's file size was too big, I can't upload it to Forum.
    I confused a forum(Here is the rule). I leave here.
    Good-bye friends :wave:
    "Pod is yours"
  6. uhu02-san:

Please do not leave the forum. Your input is greatly appreciated and we would like to continue to have your comments on paper modelling.

Your english is far better than the little Japanese that I remember from my time in Japan 40 years ago.

Whatever you do, please remember that your talent and work is greatly appreciated here.

Tommie L. Williams, Jr.
  7. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Agreed, it was just a minor misunderstanding on my part. Everyone involved was just trying to secure your rights as the artist producing the work. If anyone should loose face it is I.
  8. ohgodwhy

ohgodwhy Member

How about the Odessey ? Is there a decent card model of it out there somewhere ? I've seen the one with the blocky habitat sphere, but I was hoping for one that was a little more detailed. Can anyone help ?
  9. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

What happened here. I'm away for a few days due to a new computer arriving and all manor of things have happened.

If uhu02 has left, I'm sorry to here that. But it's up to him/her. Shame, good models.
  10. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Not to worry, Paul. As far as I know, uhu is still an active member. There was a slight misunderstanding that was promptly cleared up, at least to the best of my knowledge.

I know there's a post on uhu's release of the C3-PO model, so as far as I know they're still here. :mrgreen:
  11. dazed118

dazed118 New Member

Just an FYI, unless someone else posted it. Because of another site uhu took his stuff down because people were linking without permission. (Or at least that's what google translate tells me.)

I missed getting C3PO. :(
  12. ohgodwhy

ohgodwhy Member

Bummer. I've got K3PO from Uhu, but it's just not the same.
  13. dazed118

dazed118 New Member

Cross your fingers for a site relaunch, guys and gals. Maybe uhu will be kind enough to come back and post soon.:oops: