EVA Pod wanted

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by paperbasherpete, Oct 13, 2007.

1. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Just got it downloaded. This is going to be a very nice build indeed.:thumb:
  2. bemma

bemma New Member

I missed it by 4 hours. :(

Any other way to get a copy?
  3. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Same here... I forgot about the time difference. :cry:
  4. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

That looked like a very nice kit, lots of clear crisp lines involved, well done

Can anyone explain to me the fascination with certain downloads only being available for certain amounts of time, Not one minute before, not one minute after...does it matter?

Ive seen a lot of nice kits out there that are not available as I missed them..

John John
  5. sherban

sherban Member

I wish you all a Happy New Year!
  6. uhu02

uhu02 Active Member

7. outersketcher

outersketcher Illustrator, Tinker

I am a grateful user of the secret library that you were gracious enough to create for the Zealot papermodeler members. Thank you. Can't wait to build the model.

8. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Supercool of you!
    Thanks man :)
  9. The Hermit

The Hermit Member

how do you access the secret link?

how do you find it?

lol i cant
  10. Hot4Darmat

Hot4Darmat Member

Thank you very much. I got all the files. Now I have to get started building it. I'll post photos when I'm done. Beautiful work!
  11. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Yes, thank you very much Uhu! :thumb:

The picture on the post above shows- look for the link below the pic on the right side of the webpage.
  12. The Hermit

The Hermit Member

13. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I'm still not getting it. That page loads up totally different in my browser and none of the Japanese characters show. I've clicked on just about every thing and do not see the password/user prompt....?????
  14. uhu02

uhu02 Active Member

15. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

No need to feel sorry, you couldn't have know. Probably something to do with browser, or security settings.

Thanks again for such a nice model. Looking forward to you C3PO!:thumb:
  16. Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo Creative Advisory Consultant Moderator

Thank you for the direct links

Thank you so much for providing us with the direct links to download the EVA Pod- it is a SUBERB model!

I enjoyed checking out your website, but unfortunately, as all I can understand is English, I can get lost in a foreign site and not get where I think I should be. Providing the direct links allow me to both browse your site and download the model. Thank you again for your consideration.

Happy New Year!
    Ron Caudillo
  17. J Ricketts

J Ricketts New Member

Hello, i have tried to go to the direct links for the EVA Pod model,but i seem to get timed out after thirty seconds stating that the webpage is unavailable.:confused: Is there any other way of being able to down load these files?
  18. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Sorry, wish I could help. Board policy and all. Good luck.
  19. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

What an awesome design and a very gracious gift, uhu02! [​IMG]

I think, if you would like to offer your design to the members, we should do it by offering it to them in our download section.
    What do you think? It will give you a place to showcase it, if you will.
    You will have your own area with optional pictures, descriptions, etc.

I know you have already posted direct links of your own but would you mind if we get your permission to host it permanently in our download area?

I would consider it an honor to host your designs here for our members, if you would agree to such a thing.

20. uhu02

uhu02 Active Member

I think that many "paper models" should be kept as common property of the members by a forum.
    And it should be it to a thing completed more by what is revised by the hand of the member.
    "#009 space pod" became the possession of the member.
    I will upload a version (open lock…we can edit it) in a few days.
    I am sorry that English is not so well.