EVA Pod wanted

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by paperbasherpete, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Zathros

Zathros Guest

2. OhioMike

OhioMike Member

Thats the hako version.......
  3. widget

widget Member

Open the pod bay doors,Hal.
  4. uhu02

uhu02 Active Member

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      File size:
      167.6 KB
  5. 57townsman

57townsman Member

Uhu02, I can't believe you are making a complete interior for the pod!!:eek: Do I understand correctly that the size will be 13.2cm diameter?

6. uhu02

uhu02 Active Member

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      File size:
      127.9 KB
  7. jparenti

jparenti Member

Now I'm really excited! I've got to get the prototype done so I can do the final version when it comes out! :)
  8. Hot4Darmat

Hot4Darmat Member

This is just unbelievably fantastic. I was hoping for a simple basic chunky pod, and see great progress on an extremely high quality, fully detailed model....I'm in awe.

Can't wait!
  9. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that."

Great looking model so far! Can't wait to see the finished product.
  10. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Beautiful work. I can't wait to see this done and get er done.:mrgreen::thumb:
  11. jparenti

jparenti Member

As far as Discovery models... The model that's out there is awesome, but I too wish for a more spherical command module. (Not complaining about the model, either... it's very well researched and the details are very good.) Something like the assembly procedure for this EVA pod would be a good way of doing it, with curved strips and gluing them together with backing strips from behind. I've got it mostly done and the sphere goes together easily and looks great.
  12. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

^^^Perhaps uhu can be convinced to do the discovery later on?:thumb:
  13. uhu02

uhu02 Active Member

We can download it until 0:00 on January 1, 2008 from 0:00 on December 25, 2007 of the Japan time:wave:

14. jparenti

jparenti Member

Hooray! An early Christmas present!
    The interior looks great, uhu02. I thought the prototype was amazing, but this vastly improves the details. I'll get right to work. :)
  15. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Can anyone give a direct link to the download? I can't seem to make sense of the site... thanks!
  16. The Hermit

The Hermit Member

im guessing its not available till the 25th 8(
  17. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Whups, duh.... should read the fine print more carefully.:oops:
  18. sherban

sherban Member

It was a very generous Christmas gift, uhu02. Very nice model. Thank you and greetings from Romania, Eastern europe
  19. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

A very nice Christmas present indeed. Thank you.
  20. uhu02

uhu02 Active Member

You gave a lot of encouragement to me. Thank you heartily.:wave: