ESU ECOS 5000 problem

christo.g

I just took delivery of a new Ecos last night. Having read the English instructions I set it to work. After a few minutes the images and signs on the touch screen went blank. I switched off the controller and restarted it. The control knobs are functional, the screen is functional but there is nothing on it. Any ideas on what went wrong?

Christo.

UP SD40-2

christo.g said:
I just took delivery of a new Ecos last night. Having read the English instructions I set it to work. After a few minutes the images and signs on the touch screen went blank. I switched off the controller and restarted it. The control knobs are functional, the screen is functional but there is nothing on it. Any ideas on what went wrong?

Christo.
Christo:wave: i was hoping someone with this system would write in, all hope might not be lost, perhaps tomorrow someone with this system will be of help:thumb:. just curious, are you from the US? why i ask is, i don't know of anyone in the US that sells this system. not saying its not for sale here, i just haven't seen it yet. i have read about that system from a product review wrote by some guys in the UK, they seemed to like it;). :D -Deano