Epson Parrots

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by Prowler901, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Prowler901

Prowler901 Member

Howdy all. This'll be the first time I've posted a picture of my work here. Of course I've only built about four models so far. These I built as a Valentine's Day gift for my wife.

I didn't color any edges. But, I'm pleased with how they came out. And, my wife loves them :)

I hope you like them.

Attached Files:

2. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Very nice work. Those Canon paper models are amazing.
  3. Clashster

Clashster Member

Very nice! I printed out the blue one the other day (still sitting in my printer tray). They both look great - nice lines despite not coloring! Thanks for the pictures!

4. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Yep, those are nice looking birds. Here is a pic of the ones I made a while back.:)
  5. The-Jazzman

The-Jazzman Member

Yep those Epson Macaws are Amazing!.. I built them and my friend thought they were real.. LOL

6. Prowler901

Prowler901 Member

Thanks guys :) I appreciate your comments. I like your parrots as well. I notice that I didn't fully attach the wings on my birds... oops... But, actually my wife says she likes them that way. We have many birds here at our home. And, when they want you to pick them up from their cages they will flutter their wings next to there bodies. She says my models remind her of that :)

NULLMOON Member

the cannon models are allways top class ...just very ink greedy:rolleyes:
  8. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Those are very nice - EVERYONE! :) I do think I like the wings open version better - it looks like they are sunning themselves :D
  9. elf

elf Member

lol im giving my family paper models for christmas since im a college student and have no money and currently am laying on my side typing cause ofa cold and im glad im not the only one that decided to give the models as gifts