epic .18 engine

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by WESTSIDERIDER310, Dec 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This engine rocks. too much power 1.8hp @ 39000 rpms. this thing is worth the money and is recommended
  2. imfast

imfast Member

whats it called
  3. epic .18 big bore engine
  4. imfast

imfast Member

how much is it you know
  5. $130 from stormer hobbies
  6. imfast

imfast Member

uh not bad might check it out
  7. for the price you can't beat it. this engine sends my stadium truck in wheelies. this engine is really for the t-maxx but it will fit in any space that requires a .12 or .15 engine
  8. imfast

imfast Member

i'v seen one that does not have that much power and it cost like $250 and it was small
  9. imfast

imfast Member

yea im try to make a big truck with as much power as i can get out of one motor instead of having two
  10. yea thats crazy. I have seen engines with half the hp and about 199.99. But from what you get its worth it. If you want to read some reviews of the engine go to beatyourtruck.com and click on the epic .18 engine. Great review and some clips
  11. imfast

imfast Member

ok thanks
  12. it also has a forum that you can join. Its a cool web site it reviews all products check it out.
  13. imfast

imfast Member

you can definitly tell the diffrents in the big bore wounder if i should get one or two of those at that price
  14. it's a great deal and the engine is very strong. I had to change my clutch to a aluminum three shoe clutch which is reviewed on that web site as well
  15. imfast

imfast Member

yea well i still have to get all that stuff to finish my truck im making it from scrach its not easy
  16. also for 130 you can't go wrong
  17. imfast

imfast Member

nope hehe
  18. what kind of truck are you putting together
  19. imfast

imfast Member

hey you know how to make an electric motor run faster i got a rc truck that i am mesing around with right know but it not fast enough
  20. more current but you'll burn it out
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.