Enterprise C: Galerie and build report

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by D-WHALE, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

really stunning work! and great build thread!!

as an aside i have a voyager you might be interested in.
  2. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

DON`T forget guys, it is NOT the available version from Clever´s site!

@ Tirt
    1. you have a PM
    2. i have build this year over 15 (!) Federation ships! at the Enterprises was the easiest ship the ENT-A from SF-Papercraft! there was no complication:thumb:the second was Chippy´s TOS-ENT! then the ENT-E from Zousho (it was tricky without an instruction)!
    the fourth was the ENT-D from Clever and me! then came the ENT-C (also from Clever), but i guess without the original PDO files is there no chance!
    and the hardest was the ENT-B (and the Excelsior; both from Clever)! many small parts:eek:and in 1/1700 they are smaller!!!

yeah, the ship is very clean, or you mean my build! The magic word is "EDGE COLORING":mrgreen: and i use a glossy paper for the build! maybe that is the reason, why the ship is so "shiny"!?

@ Nothing
    I will send you also a PM!

BTW: here is my currently Star Trek project!:twisted: I change the NX-01 from Clever and make the U.S.S. and the I.S.S.! but the model ist not finish yet!

Attached Files:

• USS.jpg
      File size:
      80.2 KB
    • ISS.jpg
      File size:
      75.9 KB
  3. PaperRonin

PaperRonin Member

WoW!! The ISS would definately be great addition!!

Am building 6 kits atm :eek:

Nothing's Voyager, BSG Galactica, Mill Falcon, Mill Falcon (high detail), X-Wing and Cinderella Castle.... O, and the NX-01 when I have a slow day @ work...
    The ISS can fit into the list nicely :D :D
  4. hey d-whale quick scale question bet you love these types of questions are clevers models all the same scale and if so what is the scale
  5. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

no, not all ships are in the same scale! the ENT-B and the Excelsior is in 1/1000, also one klingon BoP! his original ENT-C was in approx. 1/1660, the ENT-D is in 1/1700! I don´t know what is the scale for the other ships:cry: Sorry!
  6. thank its just the ent-b and exelcior and ent-d thanks now i just need to rescale the d to have them all in scale
  7. Tirt

Tirt Member

Hi Marko,

what is the scale of shunpop enterprise a?
    do you rescale it?
  8. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

The Enterprise-A is 1:1000 or thereabouts.
  9. Tirt

Tirt Member

thanks for the reply :D
  10. mchale

mchale beach boy

hi where i get that tos movie style insignia stand .