Enterprise C: Galerie and build report

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by D-WHALE, Sep 5, 2008.

1. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

Hi guys!
    here a new model: the ENT-C
    the model is from Clever Santoro, but it is not the original file, which can everybody download!:twisted:
    So first up the model and some size comparisons! the build report will follow! ihope you enjoy it!

(I used also again the stand from the "wolf"-ships!)

Attached Files:

2. D-WHALE

and here the size comparisons! I call it "Generations":mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: (Okay, the NX-01 is not there - yet!!!) All models are in 1/1700!

Attached Files:

3. D-WHALE

and here a "Captains meeting at K-7":mrgreen: i hope you like it!

Attached Files:

4. wow stunning really want to build them may scale them to 1/10000 like sf paper craft to fit them all really brilliant though d-wahle you have a gift for starships
  5. PaperRonin

PaperRonin Member

Could you tell me what models you used?

The "C" is that elusive refit from Clever i figured :D
    Whereas the "E" is Zosho's ? and the "D" also from Clever from you last build thread...

I'm going to build those "main" ships as well, possibly 1/750 or 1/1000 scale. Have Clever's NX-01 printed and am working on Chippy's Voyager atm...
  6. D-WHALE

1/10000:confused: you mean 1/1000! this model is possible to build in 1/1000, but not in 1/10000:cry:
    the flaps are 2 millimeters, and some parts are smaler than the flaps!
    here an example: the Bridge!

Attached Files:

7. thats what i meant too many zeros opps not im not good with numbers
  8. D-WHALE

TOS-ENT from Chippy
    ENT-A from SF Papercraft
    ENT-B new version from Clever´s B, re-unfolded by myself
    ENT-C new version from Clever´s C, re-unfolded by myself
    ENT-D from Clever and me:mrgreen:
    ENT-E from Zousho

oh and the K-7 is from me:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I´m currently work also on Clever´s NX01, but in 1/1700:eek: thats really small! i haved also built the voyager, but i stoped, because the color is not right, some parts are wrong (to small) and i want to make it with moveble "wings"! I wish you good luck with the NX:oops:
  9. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

WOW! you have patience beyond imagining and fingers as nimble as a rogue (ok - yeah - I do gaming too....) this is very VERY good!
  10. D-WHALE

Okay guys! so let the show begin:mrgreen: here is the build report! (Don´t forget: it is not the model which you can download)
    oh! and i have one rule: if the part is smaller than the flaps - forget the flaps, cut they off and glue the parts together with new selfmade flaps (some stripes of thin paper)!!!

I started with the bottom sid of the saucer! that was very easy! first all the rings and than all the ring together (from the inside to the outside)! the last outer ring was straight and I laminated him on 2mm cardstock!

Attached Files:

11. D-WHALE

the hole in the center is very important later:cool: for this step do not use waterbased glue:cry:

Attached Files:

12. D-WHALE

now the rest of the bottom and the "Captain´s yacht"!

Attached Files:

13. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Great builds, ALL. I like the group with K-7 best though, great photo.

I did leave a comment last night, but it didn't get posted. Don't know why.
  14. can i ask exactly what you changed on the model or do you just mean the scale cHANGES IT
  15. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

love your work man, love your work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. D-WHALE

thanks to everyone!

the most of it! the scale is just a little bit different! but the most parts i have changed, especially the nacelles are new!

here some examples

Attached Files:

17. PaperRonin

PaperRonin Member

Maybe you (and Clever) post the refits? I like the detail better, specially on the scale i'm aiming at :cool:

I only miss the MOV-ENT in your build crafts...
    Have to check what models I have (from who that is), but i have the following:

O and my Voyager is nearing completion, only nacelles left to do!
  18. ahh its a re unfold thanks for showing ill have to get this printed and use your instructions
  19. D-WHALE

Okay; i have no permission to post the refits! may be you ask Clever!

I have also build the MOV-ENT from Diego Cortes, but they is very similar to the ENT-A! you can see my MOV-ENT in the thread "A little riddle"!

from where do you have a ENT-F??? I only know, that JAYBATS has a ENT-J!
  20. PaperRonin

PaperRonin Member

Too bad about the refits, but I will ask Clever to publish them. :thumb:
    He seems to be reluctant about publishing more Trek-stuff tho...

This looks like my ship titled ENT-F & Jaybats ENT-J...

I will put them side by side when I am at my regular machine, but I guess they are the same...

P.S. TOS & MOV-ENT are very similar indeed, but I just want them all together :cool: