Enterprise-B in 1:1700

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by sidewinder81777, May 19, 2009.

1. cdwheatley

cdwheatley Member

Very impressive work so far sidewinder.

I don't wish to be picky, but I believe that this part is actually called the secondary hull - the primary hull is the saucer section http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Primary_hull :).
  2. sidewinder81777

sidewinder81777 Midnight Modeler

oh god I knew that, why did I say that? sign1
  3. cdwheatley

cdwheatley Member

Ha ha, thought you probably did! Senior moment?! sign1
  4. sidewinder81777

Could be....except im 31 sign1.

The primary and secondary hulls have now mated and are expecting little baby starships any time now.

5. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

like what i see man keep up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. trekman1017

trekman1017 Member

7. sidewinder81777

Just the nacelles left to go!

8. sidewinder81777

One nacelle down, one to go!

9. sidewinder81777

Take her out!

Well my fleet has a new flagship.Its been an interesting build. By far the most difficult model I've done yet and I did a far from perfect job on her. That being said I still think she's beautiful :mrgreen:. Next up will be D-whale's Vor'Cha.

10. cdwheatley

cdwheatley Member

Awesome job sidewinder, she is indeed beautiful!
  11. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

I don't quite know why, but that line just sent me into a laughing fit. sign1
  12. cmags

cmags Guest

Well done SW! She looks great - a fine flagship for the fleet indeed. Perfection is so overrated - in building my models I'm really just happy to enjoy the build and have a nice display when its done. The "wow - that's paper?" factor isn't important to me at all. In fact, when it looks like paper feels even more impressive to me because its obvious you made it yourself rather than being a store-bought model. As I've done more modeling, I've gotten better at making things cleaner and more precise, but the original sentiment is still there. Keep on going!
  13. mchale

mchale beach boy

sw i like you ships allot i allso like the stands goooood
    job keep up keeping up
  14. Lando7126

Lando7126 New Member

Fantastic build, your pictures have inspired me to build, but at larger scale.
    Have printed all parts, this only my 3rd card model, I hope i turns out as good as yours. Not to familiar with the picture posting process but will try to post ongoing pictures.