Enterprise-A 1:1000

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by loenf, Mar 14, 2009.

1. loenf

loenf Member

a lot of Enterprise-A were build at the last weeks, and today I finised mine.
    Its the original-modell from this page: Enterprise-A
    There are just two small modifications, the dot after the third S at the U.S.S. on top and the invertet warp nacells ( thought it looks better):mrgreen:
    Also I created a new stand for the modell.

regards Loenf

Attached Files:

2. ltla9000311

ltla9000311 Member

loenf-the TOS Enterprise and the A are my favorite designs from Star Trek. Excellent job on the build and your stand is outstanding!:thumb:
  3. cdwheatley

cdwheatley Member

Hey, good work loenf! Love that stand too, those plexiglass uprights make the Enterprise appear to almost float in mid air :D
  4. cmags

cmags Guest

Nicely done! Your hard drive stands are always excellent to see. Nice addition with the MSD there too, I might look into sprucing up my stands if I really get into my fleet. Right now, they're all suspended by thread other than my newest 1:1700 1701-A model...
  5. davitch

davitch Member

You must have a ton of gutted hard drives laying around. Nice display and model!
  6. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

That is a very clean build and an incredible stand! I'd display that one with pride. :thumb:
  7. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

Nice work!!!!! :thumb:
  8. ----zathros---

----zathros--- -----SENIOR---- Administrator

We don't want people posting in dead threads unless they have something substantial to offer. Your first post was about to get you a P.M. telling you not to post in dead threads, but then you found the thread, which made your post substantial in what it added to the thread, almost. If you would have posted the link, then you would have done it right. Actually, Editing your first post with the newly found link would have been even better.

I have added the links, click here for the site: http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/%7esf-papercraft/

Click here for the Sci-Fi models page: http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/%7esf-papercraft/sifi.html

Thanks. :)