English Manual / English Guide to Kartonmodell-Forum

pbhawkin

Hi all,
As someone who's native language is English ('Strine actually) I have found everyone (and especially the moderators) on the Kartonmodell site to be more than helpfull in answering questions in English and even translating my original question to German for more people to understand.
I superb service and like here, overwhelming in the generosity, kindness and creativity of it's members.
I have even found a fellow paper modeller who lives close by (4 hours) from the German site!!

Dear all,

nothing new to add, but I think it's the time for this thread
to top the bill once more . . .

The english-language user guide] for kartonmodell-forum
Download the PDF (2 Megabyte) from HERE!

Have a nice day + best regards
Thomas

miseryguts

I`ve only had an interest in paper/card modelling for a few weeks but I am continually amazed with how many people give so much for free, time effort creations and so on.
Thank you to all people who do this, not just for these creations but perhaps more importantly for the feeling you`ve given to me of happiness that there are actually people like you in this `day and age`.

piginapoke

Im not sure if its because im trying to download it on my smartphone but it cant load it. It starts up acrobat reader but cant load it. Will try on PC later.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Im not sure if its because im trying to download it on my smartphone but it cant load it. It starts up acrobat reader but cant load it. Will try on PC later.
I am sorry, but if you want to download anything from here, it is ALWAYS best to use a PC or Laptop. Phones and tablets, are never a good tool to use if you want to download something like a model template file. Once you have downloaded to your PC (or laptop), you can then transfer it to your mobile device.

piginapoke

I appreciate the advice but ive downloaded far larger size pdfs of all sorts of documents before without problems. No worries though, I Will download on PC later.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
That is interesting to know. It could be just the way that the platform is set up then.
Reason why I had mentioned such is because, on the old platform, there were quite a few people who were having the same problem.
I will look into this more and see what is going on with it.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention.