Eng. Wheels

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by erie, Nov 18, 2007.

  1. erie

    erie New Member

    Anybody know where you can get the rubber band that goes around the Eng. wheels that gives it the traction.Iv been looking high and low for them
  2. steamhead

    steamhead Active Member

    Hi...What engine, brand, scale..??
  3. erie

    erie New Member

    HO Life Like sorry about that getting old and brain dead
  4. GN.2-6-8-0

    GN.2-6-8-0 Member

    Start by looking in the Walther's catalog,there you can find the item your looking for...(traction tires ) that will give you the item stk no. any good LHS that has a decent model train dept. can then order them for you....
  5. nkp174

    nkp174 Active Member

    Stewarts makes them. Many hobby shops carry them.

    They're called "traction tires". Stewarts refers to theirs as "Super Traction Tires".
  6. erie

    erie New Member

    Ok thanks guys

Share This Page