End of the line...

UP SD40-2

Well folks, i too, have come to the end of the line.

I too am stepping down from being a mod on this forum. I have made some good friends on this forum:smilie: , so i will be staying on as a member here:winki: .

As some of you might have noticed, my posts have been few lately, work has just been crazy trying to get last minute orders out, that means lots of overtime, which is good for the wallet:twisted: , but sadly doesn't leave as much time to mod here.

I want to give a BIG THANK YOU!, to EVERYONE that has helped me out here:smilie: , and participated in any threads i have started, or that i have participated in, AGAIN, THANK YOU!:smilie:

Till next time, my friends...Stay ON TRACK:thumb:

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Deano, more sad news to hear :cry: but im glad you too will be staying with the gauge. Thanks so much for all your work as a mod and i look forward to seeing and reading more from you :thumb: :wave:

steamhead

Deano...I've lost count of how many of you are "resigning"..It's a shame that it's come to this. I really hope you all remain as ACTIVE members here or this place will go down the tubes...
You've all done a fantastic job and we all owe you a big "Thank You"...
We'll be surely looking forward to your continuing posts and threads...:thumb:

thumsup

Deano, whats UP

Hey, just had to post. Glad your sticking around, hopefully you will be able to keep up some activity on your great UP threads. I have enjoyed them and have learned so much. Good luck in your future efforts.

Joe-latest UP convert

Herc Driver

Deano - thanks for all you did!

Keep posting your progress please...otherwise you contributions will be sorely missed.