Embraer Super Tucano

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Cláudio Dias, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Thank you all for your comments!

I'm working now on the armament - bombs and missiles - their pods and the landing gears.

I'll post some new pics soon.
  2. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Can't wait for this one!!!
  3. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Embraer Super Tucano build is complete at last!

As I said before, I choose the Super Tucano because it’s from Brazil, just like me.

I’d like to hear your comments. It’s my first real aircraft design, so be gentle!:mrgreen:

You can check some pics and download both model and instructions from Super Tucano page.
  4. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

really impressive!! i think it looks really good! will you be offering it out? even if for sale i would like to build it!
  5. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

im sorry i missed the sentance at the bottom. thank you so much for giving it free!! really well done!!
  6. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

there has been discusions here and there about donating. a free offering like this is what motivates me to donate.
  7. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

Awesome work once again Claudio, you're truly outdone even your own high standards on this one... If this was your first (real) plane I can't wait to see your next one!
  8. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Thank you Nothing and Jaffro for your compliments!

Remember, donations are always welcome. :mrgreen:
  9. barry

barry Active Member

Beautiful design and model
  10. loadmat

loadmat Member

Legal Size cardstock

Does anyone know where I can buy 65, 67, or 110 lb. cardstock? I checked with Staples, Office Depot, Office Max and Best Buy to no avail. I found a couple sites on the net, but wanted to avoid having to cut down 11X17 cardstock.

11. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

Its finished already? jawdrop

This model is one of the most impressive I've seen that is available anywhere... :-D and for free too... bounce7

Excellent craftsmanship resulting in an exquisite model! :-D

Exceptional job there sir Claudio! :-D
  12. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Thank you Barry and Hans!

And yes, always FREE!!!
  13. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Very nice indeed.

14. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

A great addition to the withering category "detailed free model"!! Definitely top-notch work Claudio!!
  15. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Thank you Rick and Lex!
  16. 3Turner

3Turner Member

Excellent...great model. Love the detail. This one is next for me after finishing the X-Jet. ;)
  17. Janx

Janx Member

Many thanks for this beautiful model Claudio, it looks fantastic.
  18. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Thank you 3Turner and Janx

Hope you enjoy building the X-Jet. It's a simple model however it looks great when built.
  19. 3Turner

3Turner Member

It already looks good....even though it is not completed. I have the upper fuselage completed...moving to the vents (?) on the sides next.
  20. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Yeah nice job Claudio... as usual.