Email Specials

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by ezdays, Jun 20, 2003.

1. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Has anyone got this week's Model Expo's email special offers? A couple of us haven't gotten any for the past month or so. :mad: I changed ISP a few months ago, and have been trying to get Model Expo to update my mailing address. I've tried everything from re-registering to emailing them to finally today, calling them. They have my correct email address and say I should start getting them again next week.

Anyway, if anyone has this week's offer, if you could either email it to me, or PM me, I would appreciate it . I will see to it that CSX6638, who seems to be dropped from their mailing list as well, gets a copy.

I'll let you know as soon as someone sends me a copy so that a bunch of you all don't do it.:rolleyes:

2. CSX6638

CSX6638 Member

I just tried to email it to you, see your PM's

3. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

OK, I got a copy, and found a problem with my email in the process. I would delete this thread, but it won't delete.

4. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Just in case anyone was curious what was going on, my new ISP has graciously provided me with an email filter that I did not want to activate yet, but they did anyway. It was deciding what appeared to be spam, and rejected those messages without telling me or giving me a choice to look at it. As a result, things like the Model-Expo weekly "special offers" didn't get through and god know how much other stuff. A bit over-exuberant I would think. :rolleyes: CSX6638 sent a copy to me at my Yahoo address, and then I tried to forward it to myself at my new address, and it still was blocked, even though the original message was now three layers down. :eek:

The filter is now disabled and all messages (I hope) are now getting through.:D :)