Elephant's head

Joe York

Sep 7, 2006
I got so frustrated trying to glue on the hindquarters of Canon;s elephant that I cut off the head and put on a plaque and hung it on the wall
I kind of like it.

Attachments

• elephant trophy 2.jpg
    elephant trophy 2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 25

Elliott

Jul 18, 2006
I like what you did with this. Different and funny. Do some more. :twisted: :p

Elliott

Joe York

Sep 7, 2006
heads

I'm going to start a collection. The heads always seem to come out ok but the bodies give me problems.
Joe

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA
Nice job, Joe. I thought about doing that a few times. There are a lot of what would be called big game animal models available, so you can have quite a nice collection. All you would need then is a nice dram of Laphroaig. :mrgreen:

greenelf1967

Mar 31, 2007
Borrowstourness/scotland
Hi joe did that elephant a few models ago found it quite easy, a good turn on the model though putting it on a plaque....
elejl0.jpg

paperbeam

Dec 16, 2006
Vancouver
No actual elephants were injured or killed during the filming...:cool:

Great substitute!

I used to work at a ski resort in the Rockies (Alberta, :canada1:) and (oddly) I was just mentioning to someone how barbaric all the stuffed animal's heads (including a buffalo's) looked on the walls...:(

Terry

N and Z scale Old West paper models (free samples) at: paperbeam - virtual paper models

Joe York

Sep 7, 2006
going to do more

Hi everyone, thanks for the comments. You did a great job Greenelf, looks great. But I have made up my mind , no more bodies just heads. Plus I'm kinda short on room to pu full size one. I have one nice empty wall.
P.S. I know I posted this in the wrong place. My first post so thanks for being nice about it.
Joe