Egg Robot from 3dpaper.Co.

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Louis R, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Louis R

Louis R Member

Nice little build and good instructions.

Attached Files:

2. Louis R

Louis R Member

Is there a way to post the image directly onto my message post rather than a link? I noticed that most people here are able to display their images directly on their posts. TIA.
  3. rickstef

rickstef Guest

use a 3rd party site like imageshack, or photobucket, or the space your ISP provides, then just add the url of the picture to the post, and Bob's your Uncle.

Sorry, Louis, couldn't resist

Rick AIT(Aussie in Training)
  4. Louis R

Louis R Member

Thanks Rick! Is there a syntax format for the posting of a image?
  5. rickstef

rickstef Guest

usually [​IMG]

6. Louis R

Louis R Member

7. Louis R

Louis R Member

I thought that was the case but was too tired last night when I initially posted. Thanks for your help Rick.
  8. modelnutz7

modelnutz7 Member

Egg robot

Hi Louis,

Please could you share the link for the Robot, I've just been on the site and couldn't find It.

9. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

10. I`m just building that one, but I must confess that I have two points that make me a bit disappointed:

1.) The parts don`t have a uniform color tone, some pieces of the body are very bluish, others are very much leaning towards the red side. I guess that is the result of not-so-good printing. Well, I have to life with that.

2.) The fit of the die-cut parts is much worse than I expected. I have to trim them a lot to get a proper fit.

I guess it will be a nice model when finished, but it gives me much more work and problems than I thought it would.
  11. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Would anyone know how much the darkelf is $$$$

and how to order it in english !!

12. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

The Dark Elf doesn't seem to be available yet. I'm waiting to get my hand on that one myself ;)